The all new what are you doing now thread

Ahh :D

Just thought...does your mum ever tell you to turn the puter off :?

Or are you upstairs and she thinks that you're asleep?!

wicker nomad said:
Ahh :D

Just thought...does your mum ever tell you to turn the puter off :?

Or are you upstairs and she thinks that you're asleep?!
1. It's holidays and I get to stay up until my mum goes to sleep.
2. I have no stairs in my home, the only stairs are the onse that you see right at the front door and it takes you into the hall wear you look into the eyes of me Eddie door poster :evil: :err:
3. I turn the 'puter off between 10:00 - 10:30 on a school night and gotta og into my room and play the PS2/GCN until 11:00.

So...I answered :D

You actually can't see Ed' on the poster unless I smashed the door down and turned it around 'cause it's on the inside, just wanted to say it for no reason! :D

The#2RY said:
1. It's holidays and I get to stay up until my mum goes to sleep.
2. I have no stairs in my home, the only stairs are the onse that you see right at the front door and it takes you into the hall wear you look into the eyes of me Eddie door poster :evil: :err:
3. I turn the 'puter off between 10:00 - 10:30 on a school night and gotta og into my room and play the PS2/GCN until 11:00.

So...I answered :D
Ok, just being nosey :err: :wink:

The#2RY said:
How're you Wicker?
Tired :| Jake has got a really bad cold...he was up nearly all night :(

I've done all my jobs today..so I'm gonna sit here doing nothing much for as long as I can get away with :D

wicker nomad said:
Tired :| Jake has got a really bad cold...he was up nearly all night :(

I've done all my jobs today..so I'm gonna sit here doing nothing much for as long as I can get away with :D
I never slept last night, I got asleep at 6 this morning anfd woke up at eight and I still ain't tired :?

The#2RY said:
I never slept last night, I got asleep at 6 this morning anfd woke up at eight and I still ain't tired :?
You're lucky!....I think I slept between 2 and 4 and that was it :( Mr WN is taking Luke out in a bit...think i'll try and crash out on the sofa with Jake for a while

Back