The all new what are you doing now thread

Cyrus said:
I doubt I'll be back to 100% for some time :|

This is so fucking unbelieveable!!!
I'm going on my first vacation in 6 years, and I feel as if the whole fucking world is against me. I have a bloody essay to hand in, I'm sick as a dog, I was gonna take the x-rays today, so I stood over an hour in the freezing cold because the fucking bus didn't stop. I finally gave up :x

And I bet it's gonna be a fucking mission to get to the hospital tomorrow and I bet somethings gonna hold me back on Thursday when I try to get to the airport.

I'm so tired of having to fight my way through life all the time. I'm tired! GIVE A FUCKING BREAK!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:grouphug:

hope the better for you :wink:

Cyrus said:
I doubt I'll be back to 100% for some time :|

This is so fucking unbelieveable!!!
I'm going on my first vacation in 6 years, and I feel as if the whole fucking world is against me. I have a bloody essay to hand in, I'm sick as a dog, I was gonna take the x-rays today, so I stood over an hour in the freezing cold because the fucking bus didn't stop. I finally gave up :x

And I bet it's gonna be a fucking mission to get to the hospital tomorrow and I bet somethings gonna hold me back on Thursday when I try to get to the airport.

I'm so tired of having to fight my way through life all the time. I'm tired! GIVE A FUCKING BREAK!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
they say its always darkerst before the dawn
i am sure you will feel better the minute you see kim :D

Cyrus said:
I'm gonna take lots of antibiotics and painkillers before the flight, so I should be okay :D
I don't want to sound like your mum :oops: but here goes.......

Get lots of sleep too and eat healthily :wink:

Cyrus said:
I'm gonna take lots of antibiotics and painkillers before the flight, so I should be okay :D
you do that...besides from my experience flying makes you sleepy so you could sleep the flight through

Back