The all new what are you doing now thread

# you are really weak :|
if you are as hard as you say then you would defend yourself and tell the teachers the truth that he started on you so you defended yourself.
what i do is if someone thinks they're hard and stand up toward me then i grab their wrist and do that twizzley thing and threaten to break their arm if they don't stop.
it's quick, silent and painful. short and quick and gets straight to the point
and if he calls your bluff then.
1. their hand is behind their back
2.you move it from the elbow backward toward you about 90 degrees they should feel the pain
3. sweep their legs so they're kneeling on the floor keep their hand gripped and make it so they are facing the ground and make them kiss the floor :err: weird but funny :D

manic said:
if you are as hard as you say then you would defend yourself and tell the teachers the truth that he started on you so you defended yourself.
what i do is if someone thinks they're hard and stand up toward me then i grab their wrist and do that twizzley thing and threaten to break their arm if they don't stop.
2.you move it from the elbow backward toward you about 90 degrees they should feel the pain
3. sweep their legs so they're kneeling on the floor keep their hand gripped and make it so they are facing the ground and make them kiss the floor :err: weird but funny :D

You must be teh c00lest kid in the block :shock:

Cyrus said:
You must be teh c00lest kid in the block :shock:
no
i never fight unless i have to :|
i don't fight just to look good, the people who do that seem cheesy and puffy to me because they start stuff for no reason

manic said:
The only thing weak about me is my punches. But it get's these people almost crying.
1. I do tell the truth and get in crap for speaking back!
2. I defend myself but the other guys hold me back and I get headered (not too painful but I can't move.) Then after the header and flip one of the guys over and the others knee me in the back of the knee (Because they know my knees go out of place! :x ) and then I run backwards against the wall and gt them off me, but I'm always caught hitting back!
3. This dude has been doing his for 8 years! And still going, I give him beatings, good beatings, but he always comes back with another person up his arse!. And the reason I don't report this to teachers is for 8 years I've been ignored by my teachers, so no, I am not weak.

The#2RY said:
The only thing weak about me is my punches. But it get's these people almost crying.
1. I do tell the truth and get in crap for speaking back!
2. I defend myself but the other guys hold me back and I get headered (not too painful but I can't move.) Then after the header and flip one of the guys over and the others knee me in the back of the knee (Because they know my knees go out of place! :x ) and then I run backwards against the wall and gt them off me, but I'm always caught hitting back!
3. This dude has been doing his for 8 years! And still going, I give him beatings, good beatings, but he always comes back with another person up his arse!. And the reason I don't report this to teachers is for 8 years I've been ignored by my teachers, so no, I am not weak.
after school :roll: its simple
you don't get caught cus it's nothing to do with teachers.
just say "are you all so much pussies that you need to fight in a group" and really tease them to fight you one by one
that should work

manic said:
after school :roll: its simple
you don't get caught cus it's nothing to do with teachers.
just say "are you all so much pussies that you need to fight in a group" and really tease them to fight you one by one
that should work
Well, I can't, 'cause the teachers make it their own business after school. If someone reports it the next morning you're still in trouoble. e.g. (this is true) there was a big 40 to 5 gangbeating after school one day, and the teacher gave every single one of them detention and it was no-where near the school!

I got more antibiotics today. These are even stronger than the last one :|

I also have to take some x-rays at the hospital tomorrow :|

Cyrus said:

:( get better quick :wink:

or are you waiting for a certain someone to nurse you better :? :wink:

Cyrus said:

oap-nurse.gif
whip.gif

wicker nomad said:
:( get better quick :wink:

or are you waiting for a certain someone to nurse you better :? :wink:

I doubt I'll be back to 100% for some time :|

This is so fucking unbelieveable!!!
I'm going on my first vacation in 6 years, and I feel as if the whole fucking world is against me. I have a bloody essay to hand in, I'm sick as a dog, I was gonna take the x-rays today, so I stood over an hour in the freezing cold because the fucking bus didn't stop. I finally gave up :x

And I bet it's gonna be a fucking mission to get to the hospital tomorrow and I bet somethings gonna hold me back on Thursday when I try to get to the airport.

I'm so tired of having to fight my way through life all the time. I'm tired! GIVE A FUCKING BREAK!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Cyrus said:

I'm going on my first vacation in 6 years, and I feel as if the whole fucking world is against me. I have a bloody essay to hand in, I'm sick as a dog, I was gonna take the x-rays today, so I stood over an hour in the freezing cold because the fucking bus didn't stop. I finally gave up :x

And I bet it's gonna be a fucking mission to get to the hospital tomorrow and I bet somethings gonna hold me back on Thursday when I try to get to the airport.

I'm so tired of having to fight my way through life all the time. I'm tired! GIVE A FUCKING BREAK!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:grouphug:

Cyrus said:

:grouphug: :edkiss:

Back