The all new what are you doing now thread

The#2RY said:
NO, but it's pissing me off that I'm always the one getting physically held back from beating the living shit outta the cunts and they're the ones laughing at me and getting bigger kids after me...and then getting teachers, being called gay because I followed one of them home to beat crap ouotta him (yet again, PHYSICALLY held back) so..no.
Like today, one of them called me speccy, so I punch him in the face, go to kick him in the stomach but get caught by teachers and get in crap and sent outta the dinner hall...and they say
"Eh, you ken best to leave" and think they rule 'cause I was caught...
ever tought about not giving a fuck about what others say? :?

MaidenMadness said:
ever tought about not giving a fuck about what others say? :?
How the hell can I? How can I not give a crap when one of the guys pussies comes over to me and pushes me against a wall, then headers me?! :x

The#2RY said:
How the hell can I? How can I not give a crap when one of the guys pussies comes over to me and pushes me against a wall, then headers me?! :x
you know what they say....sucide is painless
there's even a song called like that.

so why not commit suicide and attack him back?

MaidenMadness said:

:| No...If I did that they'd get the better of me...and I don't do that..

MaidenMadness said:

MM please don't ever become a parent :|

MaidenMadness said:

I don't believe you! Prove it to me!

The#2RY said:
:| No...If I did that they'd get the better of me...and I don't do that..
then take your daily portion of beating and go and wonder "what would my life be like if i actually stood up for myself today?"

MaidenMadness said:
then take your daily portion of beating and go and wonder "what would my life be like if i actually stood up for myself today?"
YOU NEVER READI WHAT I SAID!! :x
I DO AND GET CAUGHT, EXPLAIN TO THE TEACHER AND GET IN MORE OF A BAD SITUATION THAN BEFORE!! :x :x :x

wicker nomad said:
MM please don't ever become a parent :|
why not?
he has two options - take his beating or stand up for himself. he obvioulsy doesnt want to take the beating so i suggested the opposite

The#2RY said:
I DO AND GET CAUGHT, EXPLAIN TO THE TEACHER AND GET IN MORE OF A BAD SITUATION THAN BEFORE!! :x :x :x
He didn't read what Cyrus said either LOL

The#2RY said:
you know there actually is a life beyond school......far away from the techers........his friends that are willing to help him............

Oh, and MM, WHO IN THE HELL SAID THEY COULD GIVE ME A BEATING!?!?! :shock: If they could give me a beating I would be ashamed!!
My mate lives near the main pussy and the first thing the dude said to my mate was `What chocolate did you get in your calendar today?'
Ho babyish is that?!
He was crying because I was going up the same staircase as him.
He was crying because I go the same way home as him.
He's obsessed with chips and beans, and that is all he eats.
And I'm ebing serious here...HE HAD CHIPS AND BEANS FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER!

Back