The all new what are you doing now thread

after painful seconds of thinking and stuff i have figuredb that hidden user is really................... wicky's dog
it all makes sense
wicky's dog heard that rockin hated hidden users so he got his mobile out and rang wicky so he could get her away from the computer
the thig he/she didn't think of is that wicky said that her dog likes brittany spears a while back thats where i caught on

so there you have it my friends :D

god i need advice
what should i do
i had a fight and my thumb is cut open
tomorrow its obvious they will spread some shit and its gonna bug me and i can't punch cus of my hand and i would get my head kicked in
what do i do

manic said:
god i need advice
what should i do
i had a fight and my thumb is cut open
tomorrow its obvious they will spread some shit and its gonna bug me and i can't punch cus of my hand and i would get my head kicked in
what do i do

Be a man and walk away..........

You can sort them out another day when you are 100% Fit :evil:

rockin_plumber said:
Be a man and walk away..........

You can sort them out another day when you are 100% Fit :evil:
*puts the gun away*
but there are so many
i don't know which to go for first
don't wanna were myself out and i don't wanna get tired for bigger people later on

manic said:
after painful seconds of thinking and stuff i have figuredb that hidden user is really................... wicky's dog
it all makes sense
wicky's dog heard that rockin hated hidden users so he got his mobile out and rang wicky so he could get her away from the computer
the thig he/she didn't think of is that wicky said that her dog likes brittany spears a while back thats where i caught on

so there you have it my friends :D
LOL What the hell are you taking :? LOL

Back