The all new what are you doing now thread

i'm skipping classes. so now instead of being on collage hearing about ways to make electric energy i am sitting in my room only in my undies surfing the net

MaidenMadness said:
i'm skipping classes. so now instead of being on collage hearing about ways to make electric energy i am sitting in my room only in my undies surfing the net

Bad boy :evil:

maiden89 said:
Bad boy :evil:
what during first hour of lessions i was sleeping. durging next two hours of lessions i was drinking coffee in a pub, then i went to class where i stayed for about 15 minutes and now i'm home. i done my job for today :D

MaidenMadness said:
what during first hour of lessions i was sleeping. durging next two hours of lessions i was drinking coffee in a pub, then i went to class where i stayed for about 15 minutes and now i'm home. i done my job for today :D

You really are a hardworker! :wink:

maiden89 said:
You really are a hardworker! :wink:
well its hard work sitting in a pub for 2 hours drinking coffee and listening to one bosnian and one lunatic :D

we came up with our own fetish :D . the new fetish is fetish on tickling your balls with girls hair :D

MaidenMadness said:
well its hard work sitting in a pub for 2 hours drinking coffee and listening to one bosnian and one lunatic :D

we came up with our own fetish :D . the new fetish is fetish on tickling your balls with girls hair :D
my best mates bosnian :|

Back