The all new what are you doing now thread

Just think Wicky,

June next year, me and Miss_Bocky, and You and Luke and nomad and killy and frester, will be sat outside a nice Parisian cafe/bar, having a nice couple of drinks and a bit of food, just before we catch the metro to Le Parc des Princes to see Maiden live :banana: :D :banana: :D :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
Just think Wicky,

June next year, me and Miss_Bocky, and You and Luke and nomad and killy and frester, will be sat outside a nice Parisian cafe/bar, having a nice couple of drinks and a bit of food, just before we catch the metro to Le Parc des Princes to see Maiden live :banana: :D :banana: :D :banana:
you'd better bring gas masks then cause i heard that paris is the most polluted city in europe

Bockaaarck said:
Just think Wicky,

Or at least that's what Bocky would be able to say, if his place hadn't been taken by the mystery user :evil:

Bockaaarck said:
Just think Wicky,

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
Just think Wicky,

sniff.gif

i'm in fucking pain
i got in a fight and some bastards fuckin knifed me
i've been bleeding for over an hour and i can see my fucking bone
i don't know what the fuck to fucking do

manic said:
i'm in fucking pain
i got in a fight and some bastards fuckin knifed me
i've been bleeding for over an hour and i can see my fucking bone
i don't know what the fuck to fucking do

Are you being serious Manic??!!??!?!?
|\/|y 8357 5|_|9935710|\| 15 90 70 73|-| |-|05p174|_ q|_|1c|<|_y!!!!
xoxoxo

sketchy said:
Are you being serious Manic??!!??!?!?
|\/|y 8357 5|_|9935710|\| 15 90 70 73|-| |-|05p174|_ q|_|1c|<|_y!!!!
xoxoxo
of course i'm fuckin serious
i dont know wtf haapened
i pushed one down the mud then he threw a punch i grabbed his fist and slammed him then some dick pushed me and landed and smacked him on the heead so then i stopped and he started callin me
i took 3 steps and he ran so i thought how funny and continued to walk when some dick i beat up last year was follwinmg me so i walked back and flicked some mud at him
he took me in the road and a choked him and smacked him in the face when he hit me cross the nose so then he stopped and my lip and nose were bleedin (same for him) and i walked away then i felt something trickle down my leg as we had a word war
i looked and my hand was drppin with blood so i shut up knowing i couldn't fight like that
i got home and cleaned it and theres a cut straight through my thumb and the skin is white and i can see the bone
sorry if im slow but im typin with my left hand

sketchy said:
Yikes ... well .. like I said .. go to the hospital ..

Were you just walking down the road when this happened or what?
i aint goin to hospital
theres enough stuff in my blood to get me for life

Back