The all new what are you doing now thread

wicker nomad said:
I love the way you look on the bright side LOL
listen you expect it to come tomorrow right so if it comes tomorrow you won't be as happy as you would have been if you expected it to come on wednesday :D

wicker nomad said:
Hello :D

How far is Paris from your house :?

I know I asked you before but I forgot :oops:

LOL LOL LOL I am laughing at Wicky's comment, but none of you will know i am laughing..........as i am a hidden user LOL LOL LOL

Bockaaarck said:
LOL LOL LOL I am laughing at Wicky's comment, but none of you will know i am laughing..........as i am a hidden user LOL LOL LOL
:D yey.........bocky's hidden

* wonders if rockin will ignore him for that*

wicker nomad said:
:shock: who said that :err:

Boo!

*i have tried to scare Wicky, as i am hidden, she will never know who has tried to scare her LOL . I am so pleased how effective being hidden is, rather than just not logging in :wink: *

Bockaaarck said:
Boo!

*i have tried to scare Wicky, as i am hidden, she will never know who has tried to scare her LOL . I am so pleased how effective being hidden is, rather than just not logging in :wink: *
LOL The effect is amazing :D

Bockaaarck said:
Boo!

don't scare her when she can't see you. she might think ghosts from upstairs have joined this board :D

MaidenMadness said:
don't scare her when she can't see you. she might think ghosts from upstairs have joined this board :D
nutkick.gif

:P

MaidenMadness said:
and some luxorius and expen......ehh i meant to say some nice places to drink as well :err:
That goes without saying :wink:

But food will be as important..only get breakfast at the hotel and Luke never stops eating!

Back