The all new what are you doing now thread

MaidenMadness said:
seems to me like doesn't have much success though

Well, I don't know how hard some addicts must have it, so I won't comment on that. To me, what's important, is that he's trying.

manic said:
he likes to drink from them of course :D what else can you do with them :?
kill somebody with them? hit somebody on the head with them? piss in them? satisfy your sexual desires with them......possibilities are endless

Cyrus said:
Well, I don't know how hard some addicts must have it, so I won't comment on that. To me, what's important, is that he's trying.
i know that it can be hard from experiences of some of my friends and family members but i came to conlusion that it all comes down to wether you really want to quit drugs

MaidenMadness said:
i know that it can be hard from experiences of some of my friends and family members but i came to conlusion that it all comes down to wether you really want to quit drugs

But a great deal of that addiction isn't just mental. It's physical too. The body is addicted, even if the mind isn't.

Aint been here all nite coz I had my head in a cupboard all nite :|

Looking for that stupid webcam for Cyrus :(

And I just got back from the pub to :drunk:

Cyrus said:
But a great deal of that addiction isn't just mental. It's physical too. The body is addicted, even if the mind isn't.
i have been reading an online diary of this guy that's been trying to stop doing drugs. he's been on heroin for last couple of years and it fucked up his life. he says that physical part of the addiction is easy to get over when compared to the mental. he said that he can get over physical addiction no problem most of the times but after a while when its over he can't stop thinking about drugs. he said that ppl he know that do heroin also have the same problem. mabye its just them and maybe its general i wouldn't know

rockin_plumber said:
Aint been here all nite coz I had my head in a cupboard all nite :|

Looking for that stupid webcam for Cyrus :(

And I just got back from the pub to :drunk:

Don't bother looking anymore. I don't need one after all :|

Cyrus said:
Don't bother looking anymore. I don't need one after all :|

OK I lied I been down the pub all nite :D

If you are sure though............ I was dreading looking in the dark depths
of that damn cupboard anyway LOL LOL LOL

rockin_plumber said:
OK I lied I been down the pub all nite :D