The all new what are you doing now thread

wicker nomad said:
What would you do if he was gay :?
as recently deceased president of one croatian football club said on a talk show while answering the same question
i don't know but i can tell you he wouldn't be gay for long

MaidenMadness said:
as recently deceased president of one croatian football club said on a talk show while answering the same question
i don't know but i can tell you he wouldn't be gay for long
:roll:

Cyrus said:
You're into science. Explain to us, scientifically, how being gay is a sickness.
ok. in order to reproduce man needs a woman and vice versa. so if you're a man and you're fuckin men you're killing the human race. so its actually selfdestructive. isn't that sick?

MaidenMadness said:
ok. in order to reproduce man needs a woman and vice versa. so if you're a man and you're fuckin men you're killing the human race. so its actually selfdestructive. isn't that sick?

I'd say that's VERY far-fetched LOL

MaidenMadness said:
the scientific way would be that everyones hormones should make you react to liking the opposite sex but when those hormoes get f*cked up then they make you like men and it isn't normal
its mainly americans though so...

i'm reading dave mustaine's interview here is a short extract
Pit Magazine: Speaking of politicians, it is an election year in the United States and that has many famous people endorsing presidential candidates. You did the opposite because you recently said, "musicians should shut the **** up and play music because they don?t know anything about running a country."

Dave Mustaine: "You see Al Jourgensen of MINISTRY going around saying '**** Bush.' And I've always liked MINISTRY but I know that guy has a legendary drug problem so you can't really take what he is saying seriously. The United States is the strongest country in the world for a reason. Now I'm gonna vote for Bush. I voted for Clinton, but I don't give a **** because I vote for the lesser of two evils. Kerry is a mistake. He will ruin our country. But the fact that people would vote based on who a celebrity endorses is just stupid. Don't vote for Bush because I'm voting for him. Don't vote for Kerry because you hate me."
coming from a guy with serious drug problem himself :roll:

MaidenMadness said:
i'm reading dave mustaine's interview here is a short extract
Pit Magazine: Speaking of politicians, it is an election year in the United States and that has many famous people endorsing presidential candidates. You did the opposite because you recently said, "musicians should shut the **** up and play music because they don?t know anything about running a country."

Dave Mustaine: "You see Al Jourgensen of MINISTRY going around saying '**** Bush.' And I've always liked MINISTRY but I know that guy has a legendary drug problem so you can't really take what he is saying seriously. The United States is the strongest country in the world for a reason. Now I'm gonna vote for Bush. I voted for Clinton, but I don't give a **** because I vote for the lesser of two evils. Kerry is a mistake. He will ruin our country. But the fact that people would vote based on who a celebrity endorses is just stupid. Don't vote for Bush because I'm voting for him. Don't vote for Kerry because you hate me."
coming from a guy with serious drug problem himself :roll:

True, but unlike Al, Dave is trying to sort himself out.

Back