The all new what are you doing now thread

Im shit scared, don't think I'll sleep tonight :|
This dude (8 years old) is a dick and is alwys in touble and taking the piss outta me and my mates, today he started kicking my mate (who's mentally handicapped) so I told him to stop it and he gobbed on me, so I gave him the lightest kick with my left foot, he (fakishly) fell over and started crying himself blind, he shouted on his pussy..I mean dad and his dad was drunk and shut the window and ran out the house after me, I ran and he never caught me, he never saw me get away either, but when I got back I was told he said
"Where is the speccy bastard? I'm gonna give 'im a piece o' meh mind and a piec o' meh fist asweel! Tell 'im if he touches meh son again eh'll kill 'em!!".
Later in the night we were beside this wall, and the dude came around the corner and never saw me, I lept over the wall and lay beside so still no-one knew I was there, my mate acted like nothing happened, but he kept going up and down the hill looking for me. He finally went away and I was questioned by the police jus' a minute ago :|

The#2RY said:
This dude (8 years old) is a dick and is alwys in touble and taking the piss outta me and my mates, today he started kicking my mate (who's mentally handicapped) so I told him to stop it and he gobbed on me, so I gave him the lightest kick with my left foot, he (fakishly) fell over and started crying himself blind, he shouted on his pussy..I mean dad and his dad was drunk and shut the window and ran out the house after me, I ran and he never caught me, he never saw me get away either, but when I got back I was told he said
"Where is the speccy bastard? I'm gonna give 'im a piece o' meh mind and a piec o' meh fist asweel! Tell 'im if he touches meh son again eh'll kill 'em!!".
Later in the night we were beside this wall, and the dude came around the corner and never saw me, I lept over the wall and lay beside so still no-one knew I was there, my mate acted like nothing happened, but he kept going up and down the hill looking for me. He finally went away and I was questioned by the police jus' a minute ago :|
if i were you i'd face him. you can't hide forever and if he tries anything he's old and you're young. beat him up.

MaidenMadness said:
if i were you i'd face him. you can't hide forever and if he tries anything he's old and you're young. beat him up.
Really? Seriously, this guy has a knife and a bottle o' booze wherever he goes.... :(

The#2RY said:

I will PM you

Back