The all new what are you doing now thread

MaidenMadness said:
hey bocky. i see you goin to paris
well don't you drink too much of that good french wine if you're driving and remember we on continet aren't as mixed up as you and we drive on the RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROAD. not the left :wink:

LOL that's not a problem :wink: Miss_Bocky will be driving LOL

:err:

Rockhardchick666 said:
yeap... I just need a place to stay...all I need is the money to get there, the money for the gig, and the money back... if worse came to worse, I'd sleep on the streets

I almost slept outside when I went to Donington, but lucky my friend came to the rescue and we stayed at a hotel. A VERY nice one I might add :shock: In fact, we got the best room :D

Cyrus said:
I almost slept outside when I went to Donington, but lucky my friend came to the rescue and we stayed at a hotel. A VERY nice one I might add :shock: In fact, we got the best room :D
so did you ever repay him? :? :D and one more question. why sleep? you could have been out whole night drinking :D

MaidenMadness said:
so did you ever repay him? :? :D and one more question. why sleep? you could have been out whole night drinking :D

Yes, he stayed at my place free for a whole week. And I fed him the entire time ;)

You need sleep after being infront of the barriers the entire time for 5-6 hours. It's hard work!

Cyrus said:
I found a 10 pound note outside the laundrette :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: I love it when that happens :D me and Luke found £25 at the bottom of our road last month :D

Hello :D

"This is Major Bocky to ground control, i'm stepping through the door.

And my cider is floating in the most peculiar way, the cans looking very different todaaaaay..............

For here am i drinking from a tin can, faaaaaaaarrrrrr above the world"

:D

Hello you monkeys :)

Bockaaarck said:
"This is Major Bocky to ground control, i'm stepping through the door.

And my cider is floating in the most peculiar way, the cans looking very different todaaaaay..............

For here am i drinking from a tin can, faaaaaaaarrrrrr above the world"

:D

Hello you monkeys :)
Hello you nutter LOL

meant in a nice way, of course :wink:

Back