The all new what are you doing now thread

The#2RY said:
Fine...I'll stand up to him, but if I'm killed, it's ur fault :P

I have found the best way to stand up to someone bigger than you is to scare the shit out of them. When you fight him don't do the typical fighting things. Do crazy shit like when he hits you tell him he's turning you on and then grab him by his head and lick his eyeballs- if you do it when you're sick you'll get him sick too LOL

SexyDevilGirl said:
I have found the best way to stand up to someone bigger than you is to scare the shit out of them. When you fight him don't do the typical fighting things. Do crazy shit like when he hits you tell him he's turning you on and then grab him by his head and lick his eyeballs- if you do it when you're sick you'll get him sick too LOL

You're the freakiest person I know! LOL

SexyDevilGirl said:

# is 12 and this bloke is probably 30 summit...........

He may not be able to reach his head :err:

I got this info sheet and school theday, and it'sd stuff about ourself, most of it was filled out, but our parents had to finish it.
There's a part of it that says:

Home Language: English (it's scottish beatch!!)
Religion: Cristian (I got no reliion, I believein nothin' religous or supersticious!)

That pisses me off...shows ya what people know about me

rockin_plumber said:
# is 12 and this bloke is probably 30 summit...........

He may not be able to reach his head :err:

Even better. He should go to a store and buy some bees (pet stores sell them) put them in a jar (with small airholes), then he takes a small dagger or penknife with him. Keeps a low center of gravity and stabs the guy in the back of his knees as soon as he can. When the guy crouches over he shakes the jar of bees and releases them onto the guy and runs like hell. If he rubs himself with bugspray before hand the bees won't bother him. They'll attack the guy.

Nothing is more frightening than angry bees. :D

SexyDevilGirl said:
Even better. He should go to a store and buy some bees (pet stores sell them) put them in a jar (with small airholes), then he takes a small dagger or penknife with him. Keeps a low center of gravity and stabs the guy in the back of his knees as soon as he can. When the guy crouches over he shakes the jar of bees and releases them onto the guy and runs like hell. If he rubs himself with bugspray before hand the bees won't bother him. They'll attack the guy.

Nothing is more frightening than angry bees. :D
better yet. he made that guy sound like an alcoholic. so he should buy some alchol and go to him. he will think its sth like bury the hatch preseant. some kind of peace pipe. and whilst he lowers himself to take it he should hit him on the head with it and beat him while he's down.

MaidenMadness said:
better yet. he made that guy sound like an alcoholic. so he should buy some alchol and go to him. he will think its sth like bury the hatch preseant. some kind of peace pipe. and whilst he lowers himself to take it he should hit him on the head with it and beat him while he's down.

Why not poison him instead?

MaidenMadness said:

No. Even better- do what you said at first- take the guy some booze but lace it with antabuse (a drug for alcoholics that makes them nauseous and vomit a lot). Once the guy pukes out his guts hit him over the head and puch him into the vomit, then take pics and post 'em :banana:

Back