The all new what are you doing now thread

Rockhardchick666 said:
:shock: not at all
good... :)
it's again 4 o'clock... thank god that the day gets shorter every day so the sun won't be so bright at the morning when I go to bed...

ewil said:
good... :)
it's again 4 o'clock... thank god that the day gets shorter every day so the sun won't be so bright at the morning when I go to bed...

bitch...I have to be at a soccer feild tommorow at 7:30....oh yea, I won today:D

twilightsglow said:
Yeah, I'm not thinking of anything specific either.
Well, when it's 4:45am I think......................................................................................food?
yes....something reeeeeeaaaallly fatty food that I will regret tomorrow :D
I won't lift any weight's at this time or I won't get sleep at all... :|

I like the way your mind works. :D I've been thinking about food all day. There's a banana cake in the fridge, but I can't have any because it's not mine. :cry:

twilightsglow said:
I like the way your mind works. :D I've been thinking about food all day. There's a banana cake in the fridge, but I can't have any because it's not mine. :cry:
Bananacake :shock:
OMFGWINTBJC :shock:
I want that... Haven't eaten it for years and when I read that sentence the taste of that gods ambrosia came upon my wet tongue...
I'm so getting something to eat...

ewil said:
Bananacake :shock:
OMFGWINTBJC :shock:
I want that... Haven't eaten it for years and when I read that sentence the taste of that gods ambrosia came upon my wet tongue...
I'm so getting something to eat...
:D It's so damn good! I wish my stepbrother would share. :( Not likely. :|

twilightsglow said:
I want to eat it, but I'd tell everyone that I dropped it on the floor by accident and I had to throw it away. 8)
Or you could just eat it and everyone asks "did you eat it?" you'll say "I did. So what?" :D
EDIT: typing in 5am, hard

I'll have to go to the bed now... not even sleepy :|
And tomorrow is the day when we clean the house and maybe in the evening/night I'll go to a party...
But I'll come here as soon as I come from the party :D
If there's anyone in here... :|
But still, good night to you TG :) and the f*cking lurkers

Back