The all new what are you doing now thread

wicker nomad said:
Whats wrong with your toe :?

Or don't I want to know?!
Rusty nail :|
I was walking in the small wood area with my friends (my ex was there too) and I walked in a rusty nail...
My knees are killing me, I shouldn't ride a bike or run much 'cause my knees are in a pretty bad shape...
Now I'm sneezing... It was cold in there...
My ex is still the same, f*cking beautiful and lovely, but she is so "teen", she doesn't understand what is best for herself and she's like ruining herself with alcohol, cigs and pills...
But still, when I see her... she's just so wonderful...
God I sometimes hate life...

ewil said:
My ex is still the same, f*cking beautiful and lovely, but she is so "teen", she doesn't understand what is best for herself and she's like ruining herself with alcohol, cigs and pills...
But still, when I see her... she's just so wonderful...
God I sometimes hate life...

........that got me all teary eyed, I'm guessing the break-up wasn't part of your plan, and sorry to bring such things up......I know they hurt :shy: I feel for ya hun

Rockhardchick666 said:
........that got me all teary eyed, I'm guessing the break-up wasn't part of your plan, and sorry to bring such things up......I know they hurt :shy: I feel for ya hun
It was me who broke up with her, but sometimes... blaah...
What is past, is past, you can't cancel it. Now I'm moving to a new place and starting a new life.
Her school is within couple miles thou and she want's me to visit her...
I don't understand the world...
And I still want that TG's bananacake...

ewil said:
It was me who broke up with her, but sometimes... blaah...
What is past, is past, you can't cancel it. Now I'm moving to a new place and starting a new life.
Her school is within couple miles thou and she want's me to visit her...
I don't understand the world...
And I still want that TG's bananacake...

okay, I get what you mean, just the means of temptation....... and what the hell is a banana cake?!?!

Rockhardchick666 said:
okay, I get what you mean, just the means of temptation....... and what the hell is a banana cake?!?!
Cake + Banana = *drums* ...... BANANACAKE!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:P :edkiss:

Back