But still
Seeya

ewil said:
Did situps
Got up
Lift some weights
Went to shower
I wish that RHC666 could come on-line little earlier

haha he has it priorities set.....weights working our and he bathes...and he wishes I was here :D well it just turns out that I'm in a huge female soccer tourniment... the "Gunn Balderson" *don't mind my spelling, its probably wrong...sorry Gunn* she was a girl who died, and they gave her a huge tourniment just for girls..this year there is 188 teams in it.....anywho, I had one game last night, we won, had a gome this morning, we lost 2-1....shitty game, and I have one at my time so yea,, kinda pre occupied a bit today

Rockhardchick666 said:
haha he has it priorities set.....weights working our and he bathes...and he wishes I was here :D well it just turns out that I'm in a huge female soccer tourniment... the "Gunn Balderson" *don't mind my spelling, its probably wrong...sorry Gunn* she was a girl who died, and they gave her a huge tourniment just for girls..this year there is 188 teams in it.....anywho, I had one game last night, we won, had a gome this morning, we lost 2-1....shitty game, and I have one at my time so yea,, kinda pre occupied a bit today
Still you came here while I was sleeping :|
But I'll be here after the party :)
Seeya then?

MaidenMadness said:
hmmm i expected rockin to be drunk now...well now i bet he's asleep...but he must have a hangover when he wakes up

Been up the hospital all day..................

Goin to the pub at 9 tonite :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
Been up the hospital all day..................

Goin to the pub at 9 tonite :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
well you'd better have your share of hangovers now casue when baby comes you will have to be to available to help miss rockin at all times :D

2 options:
1) cyrus is in norway and he olny pops up to say hello(which he didn't this time)
2) cyrus is mad at me and i do not know why

MaidenMadness said:
2 options:
1) cyrus is in norway and he olny pops up to say hello(which he didn't this time)
2) cyrus is mad at me and i do not know why
He's fine...but busy :( Just had a quick chat on MSN

MaidenMadness said:
i know he answered my pm....i tught he was on a holiday in norway and not working :shock:
Sounds like he's working VERY hard :( He'll be pleased to get back to London for a rest :D

Back