Crossbones) on its back. The Scuttling Huntress can move at up to 35
miles per hour and is known to be responsible for over 2,000,000 deaths
in Australia in the last ten years

:shock:

MaidenMadness said:
read through the text

its so fuckin paranoid that i really do think wicky wrote this :D

for example:

The Hobo Spider is the most intelligent organism on planet Earth, but it is so completely intent on killing humans that it devotes its genius (SHITBITCH estimates the average Hobo Spider's IQ at over 350, twice Einstein's) solely to perfecting the art of killing and torture. LOL
I knew I didn't want to look :D

rockin_plumber said:
The Scuttling Huntress is capable of killing over 1000 people in one
minute, if it bites 16.7 people per second, which is well within this sinister
abomination's capacity. It is dark blue with a grey Jolly Roger (Skull and
Crossbones) on its back. The Scuttling Huntress can move at up to 35
miles per hour and is known to be responsible for over 2,000,000 deaths
in Australia in the last ten years

:shock:
check this one out

The Daddy Long Leg is said to not be able to bite human flesh, but this is erroneous. Many children think this is a benevolent spider and this can prove fatal. Touching the Daddy Long Leg triggers instant death for any human under 100 pounds. This spider is very simple-minded and fortunately fears humans or else it would probably be number 2 on this list. It is ill-equipped for pitched battle with humans or humanoids because of its small fangs which can't penetrate an adult human's flesh. The safest way to kill these mass-murderers is with a gun from a distance of at least 10 feet. Many people have been slain by contacting mutilated fragments of the Daddy Long Legs poisonous body.

LOL

rockin_plumber said:
:err: Who is SHITBITCH :?
dunno
but the whole page has clearly been made with an intent to scare the shit out of people who have phobia of spiders but are just so unlucky that they also happen to be ignorant braindeads with an iq at the level of paris hilton's

rockin_plumber said:
:roll: Its only words
leave them
they're missing one fuckin hillarious read

did you know that in ivory coast there is a type of spider that mobilizes into armies and kills humans by biting their throat off
apparently they weight 40 pounds LOL

MaidenMadness said:
leave them
they're missing one fuckin hillarious read

did you know that in ivory coast there is a type of spider that mobilizes into armies and kills humans by biting their throat off
apparently they weight 40 pounds LOL

:err: I wont go looking for it

Back