Shocked Thread

bloody sicko frenchy

Strangest Diet
Michel Lotito (aka Monsieur Mangetout) from Grenoble, France, has been eating metal and glass since 1959. Gastroenterologists have described his ability to consume 900 g (2 lb) of metal per day as "unique". Mangetout - Michel's nickname - literally translates as "eats everything". Michel says bananas and hard-boiled eggs make him sick.

Largest Truffle
A white truffle (Eutuberaceae tuber) weighing 1.31 kg
(2 lb 8 oz) was found by Giancarlo Zigante of Pototoska on November 2,
1999 near Buje, Croatia. It measured 19.5cm (7.8 in) long, 12.4 cm
(4.1 in) wide and 13.5 cm (5.3 in) tall.

holy shit

Fastest Pint Of Stout
Multiple record-holder Peter Dowdeswell drank a pint of Guinness stout in just 2.1 seconds at the Millwall Football Club, London, UK, on April 24, 2001. Dowdeswell (pictured in training for his speed eating) holds numerous records for gluttony – including fastest three-course meal (45 seconds!) and most hot dogs, including buns, eaten in three minutes (4 complete dogs). He began breaking records after he vowed to smash every beer-drinking record listed in the 1975 Guinness Book of Records! :shock: :shock: :shock:

HOW :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
2.1 seconds

can't be done :|

Frenchy said:
i can't believe it, wicky left for shopping since this early morning
I got back about 3.30 :D Didn't spend much though :wink: My sister did the spending today...mr wicky will be happy LOL

rockin_plumber said:
LOL LOL LOL
read through the text

its so fuckin paranoid that i really do think wicky wrote this :D

for example:

The Hobo Spider is the most intelligent organism on planet Earth, but it is so completely intent on killing humans that it devotes its genius (SHITBITCH estimates the average Hobo Spider's IQ at over 350, twice Einstein's) solely to perfecting the art of killing and torture. LOL

Back