Shocked Thread

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: There is life away from here
yeah the newest theory developed by top notch cambodian scientists from the university of phnom penh
aparently there are inteligent life forms outside cyberworld :shock: :shock:

MaidenMadness said:
yeah the newest theory developed by top notch cambodian scientists from the university of phnom penh

Take more than that to convince me :|

MaidenMadness said:
No :shock:

IRON MAIDEN Shoe Coming From NIKE: Photos Available - Feb. 1, 2006
According to a posting at Hypebeast, Nike are set to release a strictly limited IRON MAIDEN shoe. Iincluded in the article are a number of images that seems to dispel any notion this may be an early April Fool's joke.

According to people at Niketalk, only 24 pairs of the Nike SB "Iron Maiden" Dunk high shoes will be made. The Dunk will feature a clear swoosh to show off the IRON MAIDEN artwork as well as the words "Iron Maiden" embroidered onto the heel of the shoe.

Check out pictures of the shoe at MaidenFans.com.

bloody hell :shock:
how low will you sink
what's next? iron maiden make up? iron maiden dolls...oh wait they already have that :|

btw here's the picture
iron_maiden_nike_lw_1.jpg

iron_maiden_nike_lw_4.jpg

Jake was on the puter before me....before I put him to bed he put it on my homepage for me... There's usually a few windows open when he does that...just checked and there was 37 :shock: LOL

wicker nomad said:
Jake was on the puter before me....before I put him to bed he put it on my homepage for me... There's usually a few windows open when he does that...just checked and there was 37 :shock: LOL
LOL LOL LOL

I quite enjoyed today :shock: after all that stressing too :oops:

More than a few glasses of wine might have helped :err:

Back