Revision of membership

Well im in the middle of setting up a ten disk trade at the moment.Im looking for stuff thats not in the hub so i can i share it.I must say its great to be trading again and hopefully bring stuff to the hub that we havent had before

Hi all,

I am one of those members that started long ago. I have not shared any new IM boots - just ones from DIME. I have helped with text files and the such, but not for along time. I do have other bands in my share.

I am not making any excuses. Whatever is decided I must accept it.

I hope everyone will have a chance to see the new tour.

Hi men...

After reading all posts I'm with 'AGuyFromNY'...funny thread.

And of course Bobo you will do the best...I hope..ha ha

Thanks for all men

RogerChapi said:
Hi men...

After reading all posts I'm with 'AGuyFromNY'...funny thread.

And of course Bobo you will do the best...I hope..ha ha

Thanks for all men

by the way, great work on MW-Live dude :banana:

ead666 said:
Once again, i read that some hubbers argue that the hub has everything and that nothing new can be found ...
Please, stop with this because it is totally wrong ... and a quite bad excuse to not take the time to look for new stuff. I mean, the hub is not a supermarket where you come from time to time to take only things you need and then disappear for months 'till you need again new stuff..

nice issue
as i said, it must be hard to find non-mp3, upgrades, new versions of MAIDEN stuff that we don't have yet at the hub as we have almost everything thats out there.. BUT there are LOTS of people interested in other bands (mostly MEGADETH, JUDAS PRIEST, BLAZE, DIANNO, METALLICA) wich it's not too hard to find stuff that hasnt been shared at the hub..
as i said, i dont share any maiden thing since 2004 but ive been sharing other bands that ppl constantly requests stuff

other than that, we have many pro guys in taping art that can help you (even sell you stuff right gebs?) with taping equipment if you want to try to tape stuff..

danmaiden said:
nice issue
as i said, it must be hard to find non-mp3, upgrades, new versions of MAIDEN stuff that we don't have yet at the hub as we have almost everything thats out there..

Not that hard... each day, a lot of "old" traders transfer their old tapes into cd and so release upgrades (better sound because of lower gen, or more complete gig etc...). I manage to find plenty of these upgrades, other traders manage too (Didier, Darren etc...). I don't even talk about DVD ...
Finding these upgrades needs only to work a little, to open our eyes and to make some researches...

BUT there are LOTS of people interested in other bands (mostly MEGADETH, JUDAS PRIEST, BLAZE, DIANNO, METALLICA) wich it's not too hard to find stuff that hasnt been shared at the hub..
as i said, i dont share any maiden thing since 2004 but ive been sharing other bands that ppl constantly requests stuff
other than that, we have many pro guys in taping art that can help you (even sell you stuff right gebs?) with taping equipment if you want to try to tape stuff..

I know that Dan, and that really nice to share all these bands.
But the problem is not with you (you are one the more active member of the hub my friend !) or with other hubbers who sharing new stuff other than Maiden, but with hubbers who don't bring anything new and only leech everything they can, and then disappear for months...

yeah i know seb
i was just giving an example on how to contribute if you think its "too hard" to find new maiden boots you know..
sharing other bands, TAPING (exciting thing :D), creating artwork, menus, authoring dvds, MWL, talking at the main chat :banana:

Thinking about new ways to contribute, I don´t know if anybody would be interested in this material, but since the year 2000 I have been collecting every little txt, old interviews, news, reviews, whatever I can find with the Maiden name in the internet and compiling everything in big .doc files - no pics, just text. It´s like a Maiden bio, so to speak. Good Maiden reading material.

Would you like this to be shared at the hub?

AGuyFromNY said:
if they don't answer this thread there is a small chance they even go to the hub.

I be willing bet your wrong..Some of the members will not reply because they don't want to draw attenetion to themselves.They know they are the ones BoBo is talking about and they are trying to "FLY UNDER THE RADAR" . Lets see what happens when the first new Boot is shared

PS: Hartford 10-04-2006 audio in my share :D

The only way they will know about HARTFORD is to read it in this thread

So We will see who is TROLLING This thread not repsonding

Fabsters said:
Thinking about new ways to contribute, I don´t know if anybody would be interested in this material, but since the year 2000 I have been collecting every little txt, old interviews, news, reviews, whatever I can find with the Maiden name in the internet and compiling everything in big .doc files - no pics, just text. It´s like a Maiden bio, so to speak. Good Maiden reading material.

Would you like this to be shared at the hub?

I think it's perfect material for maiden world live (MWL). Just it has to be sorted some way, not just copy/paste one big text file. It would be hard to read.

babyzak said:
PS: Hartford 10-04-2006 audio in my share :D

The only way they will know about HARTFORD is to read it in this thread
Really? So going to dimeadozen.org wouldn't sort that out?

Your elitist attitude is exactly why I'm thinking of not trading my best friends's - who's a renowned taper in the Judas Priest and AC/DC world - tapes. Maybe you can sort that out for us.

GreenStreet said:
Really? So going to dimeadozen.org wouldn't sort that out?

Your elitist attitude is exactly why I'm thinking of not trading my best friends's - who's a renowned taper in the Judas Priest and AC/DC world - tapes. Maybe you can sort that out for us.

What Im taking about is I can see which MISSING MEMEMBERS have D/L MY share and taken it from MY share the only way they will no its in MY share is to troll this thread.

I have never stated that it didn't come from dime , hell oit was post in main chat where it was. 3 other members d/l from dime the same show and share it.. are they elitist? I mentioned it was shared HERE was so REAL HUB MEMEMBERS would know and those who can't DL from dime could have it..

What did I do wrong??? :?

I shared a show which was already shared and give credit to where it came from and who taped it?? :?

BoBo said:
I think it's perfect material for maiden world live (MWL). Just it has to be sorted some way, not just copy/paste one big text file. It would be hard to read.

The material is actually sorted by date and titles. I mean, every piece of information, no matter what it is, has a date and a title. Anyway, I will organise this files over the weekend and then share with you guys.

Also I´ll put a list pf my dvds, so anyone can check it and request other bands dvds.

Zak, You did nothing wrong and thanx to share this gig :)
Some people, like me, cannot access to Dime anymore.
So it is great that people like you share it on the hub.

Moreover, GreenStreet, why are you talking about elitism ??
Zak never mentionned that he will share this recording to only few people ! He just mentionned that he wanted to see who were the real leechers...

babyzak said:
What Im taking about is I can see which MISSING MEMEMBERS have D/L MY share and taken it from MY share the only way they will no its in MY share is to troll this thread.

I have never stated that it didn't come from dime , hell oit was post in main chat where it was. 3 other members d/l from dime the same show and share it.. are they elitist? I mentioned it was shared HERE was so REAL HUB MEMEMBERS would know and those who can't DL from dime could have it..

What did I do wrong??? :?

I shared a show which was already shared and give credit to where it came from and who taped it?? :?

Back