Recommend others new music

Not exactly new but if you like AC/DC...then check out my local band...BIG NUM...they rock our part of the world...check em out on www.bignum.net some Live & Studio samples (with more on their MySpace) & you can purchase their EP's online.
three brothers are the main part of the band.....I ran in to them via their Father, whose youngest son used to play footy with my eldest son, & we got talking about music & the rest is history...Check em out 8)

rockin_plumber said:
I can 'get' for evaluation purposes :err:

City Boy, Young Men Gone West, Dinner At The Ritz & Book Early

Which one would you recommend Frenchy :?

i listened the album ' the day the earth caught fire' :wink: ==> really amazing :shock:

Frenchy, what Pink Floyd albums do you reccomend I buy? I'm going to get a few today, just wanted your opinions :)

Ben said:
Frenchy, what Pink Floyd albums do you reccomend I buy? I'm going to get a few today, just wanted your opinions :)

hummmm Dark side of the moon, Animals or Wish you were here :wink:

btw the wall too but to start your stuff i'd buy one of these (days) 3 :D

rockin_plumber said:
No there is 4 there...

I can 'get' them HERE for a small fee...

Just wondering if you had any of them so you could recommend one :?

young men gone west seems to be the good choice :wink:

Does anyone here listen Symphony X?

If not I recommend you go download some of their stuff seeing as it's real hard to find it in shops

RYÆN said:
Does anyone here listen Symphony X?

If not I recommend you go download some of their stuff seeing as it's real hard to find it in shops

yeah :headbang:

I have on cd twilight in Olympus, V and the odyssey :banana: :banana:

Frenchy said:
yeah :headbang:

I have on cd twilight in Olympus, V and the odyssey :banana: :banana:

I only have the Odyssey. Not found anything in the shops. Hopefully I can find their new album once it's released instead of downloading

RYÆN said:
I only have the Odyssey. Not found anything in the shops. Hopefully I can find their new album once it's released instead of downloading

in the frenchy's cd shop, there were always some Symphony X stuff :headbang:

Back