Recommend others new music

MaidenMadness

i had this tough
all of us here are obviously music fans

so why not recommend some new music to the rest?
well let me start

everybody should check out savatage
i recommend poets and madmen album, excellent album
i found an old, rather obscure, but very good greek band called socrates drank conium
i downloaded their album on the wings from 1973 very good........they're something like......definitly unique. give them a shot. at least download the album from torrentspy.com that costs you nothing and you might learn about a great band
(they sing in english don't worry)
also for those still not enlightened by the sound of primal fear - GET SEVEN SEALS album. best metal album in a long time imo. better than DoD :D

MaidenMadness said:
GET SEVEN SEALS album. best metal album in a long time imo. better than DoD :D

:blah: :blah: :blah:
My Sugestion is Iron Maiden :wink:

I think this is a great idea. Its always good to open up your ears, and mind, to other music and the recommendation form others is nearly always a good bet.

I would say if you want to listen to something a little eclectic. Something which sounds like its been very influenced by medieval and north African music. I would recommend Dead Can Dance, probabaly the album "Into the Labyrinth"

Its excellent :)

rockin_plumber said:
I suggest you take off ur blinkers and live in the real world :roll:

I just don't think that can't be better than Dod. (IMO) cos Dod is great album.

Piece of Mind and Powerslave are the only two Maiden albums that REALLY stand out for me, oh and Killers. All the others dont come close to those three, in my opinion.

Theres more to music than Iron Maiden, I'd be very bored if I listened to them 24/7 :err:

iron maiden , helloween , gamma ray , grave digger , pink cream 69 , andi deris...shock machine , masterplan , metallium , stratovarius...

my suggestions :wink:

Ivan said:
I just don't think that can't be better than Dod. (IMO) cos Dod is great album.

:roll: This thread is for recommending other new music.....

As most people only come to this site coz they are Maiden fans....
Recommending Maiden is a bit stoooooooooopid :|

rockin_plumber said:
:roll: This thread is for recommending other new music.....

As most people only come to this site coz they are Maiden fans....
Recommending Maiden is a bit stoooooooooopid :|

Ivan said:
:blah: :blah: :blah:
My Sugestion is Iron Maiden :wink:

this was joke, not very funny but JOKE

I reccomend this album too Wicky, if she liked Rhapsody, she'll love the classical sound of..

17336f.jpg

I downloaded :err: all the BLS albums last night, can anyone reccomend me some albums that I should listen to first? :banana:

Ben said:
I downloaded :err: all the BLS albums last night, can anyone reccomend me some albums that I should listen to first? :banana:

what is this band, i can't find :oops:

B....L.....S..... :?

Ben said:
Black Label Society :)

ah ok LOL LOL

blessed hellride is great

f86808lpzf2.jpg

and the last one too called mafia

but i prefer what he did under his name zakk wylde and the greatest is the album called Pride & glory 'good rock and southern rock :wink: )

d56268cr46e.jpg
[/img]

Ahh yeah, the Pride and Glory album is really good! I heard a few songs from it at my friends house a while ago

Neil Young has to be discover by everybody in here

all the people believe that he's just a folk singer but he's just the biggest rocker ever. He crossed all the generations and he's always here. his last album is really rock and Neil inspired a lot of generations of musicians.

Albums to listen in priority :

Rust never sleeps (a masterpiece)
Ragged glory (big rock and heavy guitars)
Zuma (with the masterpiece 'cortez the killer')

he's the musician that i listen to the most often after maiden :guitar:

Back