Recommend others new music

Frenchy said:
it was just a joke :err:

:oops:

:err:

28662934_l1MA1075644.jpg

actually ben... ur sooo dumb. u fuvking dumb fuck.. a7x was at ozzfest on stage with ozzy and bls. shows how much u noe... ozzfest 2006 biatch. check it out fucking dumbass.. and u have a problem with my spelling? i have a life.. i dont spend my entire life on the computer like u. im sorry i have gone out hanging out with like a million friends instead of perfecting my spelling on maiden-fans u faggot. u noe what? ur a dumb shit. and those mother jokes r really old. a dirty old piece of shit like u could not even get an old lady like my mom.. soo how bout u go fuck urself and stop talking shit and watch ur fucking mouth.

dude , you are an complete idiot . and i have to ask admins to ban you away from this forum.
first of all you have to grow up and shut your ugly mug. insulting people is not the way of handling things
i feel so sorry for you and your poor damaged brain . you obviously have intelligence of grapefruit :|

i would like to kick your fuckin ass because of the shit that you've told to Ben but you don't even deserve my punch you motherfuckin' idiot with no life.

sort your self out you pathetic prick.

now, i have an idea , how about i give you 50 cents and you go buy yourself a life :| because you obviously don't have one.

fuckin' impotent prick , i feel so sorry for your mother because she gave birth to a total idiot who is wasting our precious oxygen.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

:trooper:

/ said:
actually ben... ur sooo dumb. u fuvking dumb fuck.. a7x was at ozzfest on stage with ozzy and bls. shows how much u noe... ozzfest 2006 biatch. check it out fucking dumbass.. and u have a problem with my spelling? i have a life.. i dont spend my entire life on the computer like u. im sorry i have gone out hanging out with like a million friends instead of perfecting my spelling on maiden-fans u faggot. u noe what? ur a dumb shit. and those mother jokes r really old. a dirty old piece of shit like u could not even get an old lady like my mom.. soo how bout u go fuck urself and stop talking shit and watch ur fucking mouth.
:oops: :oops: :oops: And i got banned from maidenfans for poor grammar. LOL LOL

I have just read back the banter between Ben and Adrian. Ben take no notice and Adrian grow up.Thats unless you are about 12 years old.

/ said:

Oh dear, it looks like the best part of you dribbled down your mothers leg!

BAN BAN BAN BAN

I dont see any of the dickheads from Avenged Sevenfold playing guitar on stage with Ozzy Osbourne..so yeah, I'd say Zakk and BLS are well known!

haha... wow... avenged sevenfold was onstage with ozzy osbourne and bls at ozzfest 2006. shows how much u keep up on the times.

yaa neways... neil young is amazing.. has ne1 ever been in that chillin mood (like when ur drinking) and wanna put that shit on. its amazing.. and hes a fine example of canadian music... he is amazing.. i like to play a lot of his shit too, like sitting around the fire @ the cottage n shit. theres nothing better.

/ said:
yaaa... but the thing i like abput them is that they actually get chicks. i mean no offense but bands like black label society get shit. they get old fat chicks with long gray hair.. either that or men. avenged sevenfold however r actually known when u mention their name. they're popular unlike bls. the majority(about 95%) of modern ppl dont listen to them because they have lives and they have friends. they actually keep up on the times instead of pretending they're in the 80's with their long hair and spandex pants.... so why dont u cut ur hair and live a little? maybe u might get a chick... a decent one... but for that we're hoping on a miracle, cuz a decent chick for u is a lot to ask.

They may get chicks, but also treat them like shit! Fuck them, Piss on them, Hurt them then chuck them off there tour bus...and this is how you treat a female fan that will do just anything to meet them...sorry but that shit is just sick..if you think thats cool...then i pity any woman in your life! :x

Back