now thinking

I had to replace a light bulb today and it was a cfl. I think one of the reasons everyone hated them was because they were marked at weird wattages. We all grew up with 40 watt, 60 watt, etc, and they're packaging these as 14 watt and other numbers that didn't correspond to the numbers we were used to, or the numbers marked on whatever appliance. And we heard forever not to use something of a different wattage because it can start a fire.

The led bulbs they had at the store said 60 watt, and then in much smaller letters said they actually used less. That's how you package them so that people understand.

Today I remembered there is a grocery store a few blocks from work. I had been going to the Target much further away but they've been pissing me off lately. It's a little more expensive but the variety is nice. And it closes at midnight so I have plenty of time to get stuff.

I was poking around Hulu and saw they have Sailor Moon! :eek: But not the english dub by Dic. That was the version I saw originally and the voices I like best. They were so distinctive and good. :(

Argh, I was watching crochet videos and I want to try making these cute crocheted (striped!) mug rugs, but I know this is at least slightly above the skill level of someone who has never crocheted before.

Just abandoning all my other art and craft projects to go chase another one lol.gif

Soon after I got home from work, I heard a dog barking and yelling and screaming outside. Ran out there with many of the neighbors. We all thought someone had been attacked by a dog. Turns out it was 2 dogs fighting and the owners shouting at each other :oops:

Back