now thinking

I just saw a tutorial for making your own dollhouse plates by stamping nail polish bottles on clay. They're patterned on the bottom :eek: Mind absolutely blown

I have plenty of things to do but I don't want to do anything more today :confused: I went to work but there's a huge pile of dishes, general cleaning and organizing, and I have to make a nice copy of notes on a transcript for my friend

Maybe because I did so much at work. The place was a mess because I haven't been there in days :confused:

The floor looked like shit too. Everyone's tracking in rock salt and mud and remnants of snow and the concrete just doesn't get clean

It's very early on December 31st. I've been thinking about last year and life in general. neutral.gif

I'm just not happy with where I am. And I think that it's a real problem when I try to change things and nothing changes. It feels like my entire life has been like that and it's immensely frustrating. So much time and effort for nothing. I'm going to put in more effort in 2023 and I'm trying not to think that it's all just going into a black hole...

After multiple tries, I finally have an okay-looking miniature pie

Need to make some more apples, but then what do I put in the other corner?thinkingface.png

I am paranoid that I smell like pee o_O

I was at the store today and in 2 aisles I could smell pee. Then I got on the escalator and smelled it again, stronger. There was a sort of disheveled-looking person behind me but I only caught a glimpse of her. I didn't want to stare o_O The smell may not have been from her either.

Wouldn't my coworkers and boss have said something if I smelled bad?? :oops: The new girl was right next to me for most of the day and my boss was right next to me when we were fixing up the front window.
I didnt like to say....
But....

:)

I'm not finished but I got a good amount of stuff done today. And it's the shitty and boring things so most of what's left is fun stuff :D

Back