now thinking

The cat butt wipes are good. Smaller than I expected but they clean really well. She is a senior cat so not being able to wash her butt well all the time comes with the territory o_O

I am paranoid that I smell like pee o_O

I was at the store today and in 2 aisles I could smell pee. Then I got on the escalator and smelled it again, stronger. There was a sort of disheveled-looking person behind me but I only caught a glimpse of her. I didn't want to stare o_O The smell may not have been from her either.

Wouldn't my coworkers and boss have said something if I smelled bad?? :oops: The new girl was right next to me for most of the day and my boss was right next to me when we were fixing up the front window.

The really nice thing I did at work today was decorating one of the front windows for christmas. I got most of it done but needed floral wire to tie bows and hang some ornaments. I might pick up a couple little cardinals from the dollar store to go in the window as well. :) They cost a dollar; why not?

There is a mass in the back of my cat's mouth.

The vet says it's highly likely to be an aggressive cancer. I'll get a biopsy done because I want to know for sure but I think this is near the end of the road snivel.gif

I'm relieved that my cat had a better day today. There was some pain this morning and I hated having to leave for work. :(

Tonight she ran out to greet me when I got home. She's happy and trilling at me. Tried to eat a little bit of my doughnut

Back