now thinking

Why is there so much fucking shit in my inbox? There was the election, that's over now. Stop emailing me.

There is healthcare shit, like yes, I know I have to re-enroll, I hate it :rolleyes:

I get emailed my payroll records every day I work

I had updates from a package being delivered

I got one today that wanted me to go to some dodgy site and pay for a credit report, without ever seeing the apartment or knowing where it was located. Fuck no, fuck you!

The one successful thing I did today was caulk the corner of the shower. There are a couple other spots I need to do but at least that one thing got done. Everything else is a mess and there are a billion things I need to keep track of o_O

I hate holiday crowds so much. Without fail they break shit all over the fucking store every day of the weekend. I am grateful for that one lady who, after her son broke a snowglobe, made him stand far away from them and paid for the broken one.

Contacted 4 different people looking for roommates. Hopefully none are scams. One of them knew a friend of mine so maybe that will help me get a foot in the door? I need all the luck I can get now o_O

This is going to be like when I was job hunting during the fucking economic crash in 2008, isn't it? thinkingface.png I sent out hundreds of applications before I got anything.

Omg, one person who is nice is actually speaking to me and seems like a good prospect for a roommate. I've had to wade through all of these non-responses and scammers to get here o_O

I read about ghost flights tonight. It's when the plane depressurizes and everyone passes out, possibly dying, while the plane keeps flying. Autopilot can keep the plane going for a while and then it crashes when it runs out of fuel :oops:

It also happened to a Helios flight in 2005. A flight attendant got on portable oxygen and tried to gain control of the plane. The plane lost fuel and the engines crapped out and while the plane was going down he managed to steer it away from Athens. The plane crashed and everyone on it died

Back