now thinking

Yesterday I learned that Venice is built on a mass grave of plague victims and the pavement heights depend on where everybody was buried o_O

Since there is relatively little land in Venice and so many died from the plague they had to use every bit of space available. People had to be buried to a certain depth to prevent it from spreading

There's supposed to be a blood moon lunar eclipse tonight. The superstition around them means change is coming. If we're going for change I could use a much higher income, starting immediately neutral.gif

There's this game I've been playing on my phone for years but it's a complete time suck and it pisses me off how hard they made it. I deleted it angrymiddlefinger.gif

I think I'm going to go through my laptops and flash drives and just clear shit out. I saved so many things over the years and I never even look at them, so into the recycle bin they go

It's so great how nobody answers voicemails or the forms that you fill out on their site :rolleyes: I made an appointment request so I can take my cat to the vet and nobody has responded. I couldn't call because it was after hours. I guess I'll have to call when they're open.

It's so great how nobody answers voicemails or the forms that you fill out on their site :rolleyes: I made an appointment request so I can take my cat to the vet and nobody has responded. I couldn't call because it was after hours. I guess I'll have to call when they're open.
So the veterinarian DID respond to me the day after. It was just buried under all the stupid shit that gets sent to my inbox. :oops:

Back