now thinking

2 minutes before I could close the doors at work, this little kid broke 3 shot glasses and then a dude broke a big snow globe. I was ready to strangle someone :mad: The parents of the kid balked at paying but they did eventually. Maybe it will teach them to handle their kid better. I saw him climbing the fucking doors and they weren't doing anything about it :rolleyes:

The fucking news and interests window froze on my screen and it took a good 10 minutes to disable it. This is one of the reasons I hate the new versions of Windows. Now if only I could get the internal search to stop searching for web results. The tips online don't help

The fucking temperature is finally going down to a comfortable level. I have a light sunburn around my collarbones because the sun is really intense lately. Like someone put a giant magnifying glass between us and the sun o_O

I'm stopping her canned food for the time being. I opened a new case of it right around the time it started. Hoping it's something as simple as that.

It's my day off and the cat has been trilling at me nonstop all day. I've fed her and petted her and put her in the window for a while but she needs endless amounts of love and attention o_O

So the drain in the bathroom sink keeps going to the closed position and I think I'm going to have to pry it up and unscrew it. There's no lever at all to make it go up and down.

I pried it up and started turning and it's staying open, so I think I'll leave it that way. There are not many instances where I'd need to keep the drain closed thinkingface.png

I think they're street racing over on the main road because I hear nonstop revving engines and screeching tires. That road is half a mile away, btw o_O

Back