now thinking

Yesterday was so disappointing. :( After work I was planning to get takeaway from this great Mediterranean place. On Friday they make an awesome couscous with roasted veggies and I usually get it with lamb. It's been years since I last had it and I'm happy they survived! A lot of restaurants here went out of business.

I got out of work 90 minutes after I was supposed to. My coworker was super late and I couldn't get my couscous. I was so hungry too. I ended up eating cold pierogies when I got home. I did get a slice of cake to make up for the day though.

I wonder if my croton plant is completely dead. It lost all of its leaves and there hasn't been new growth for a while :(

I've been watering it in hopes that it will start doing something again

I'm kind of awful at gardening :oops:

I was going downtown to get plant stuff and other things, but when I got to the train station I heard there was a fire at another station, so the trains were all backed up for who knows how long. I left and went to Aldi. I still needed food lol :cool:

My roommate's absolutely miserable cousin is supposed to visit. She's got all the money in the world and all she does is complain about everything

I just tried to open a bag of cookies and the fucking plastic wouldn't budge o_O It wouldn't open at the top and I couldn't rip it. I had to cut it open

Back