now thinking

I got one of those mini snack trays because it was a better price than a single lunchable but it's not been worth it. The cheese is really dry and the crackers are too soft. The pepperoni is fine though. I cut up some decent extra sharp cheddar to eat with it instead and that improved it.

Although it's been a much crappier day for others. :/ Today at work this dude came in because his car went missing. He had parked it in front and ran into a store real quick and came out to find it was gone. My boss said the tow truck drivers lay in wait for people to park here. Later on I noticed a tow truck trying to target 2 more cars but luckily there were people in them and they drove away. The tow truck drivers are like vultures. o_O

My croton has 2 tiny baby leaves forming! o_O Omg, this is a plant that lost about 90% of it's leaves due to stress, underwatering, and spider mites.

Bought acrylic paint for the first time in about 20 years. I remember it being a lot more stiff than this. Am I remembering it wrong? o_O

Am I going to give the orange slice cane a try again? I'd really like to be able to do it. This shit is important when making clay stuff

I was looking at wire cutters on the craft store website and they were saying none of them were available to purchase at the store, for some reason! Then I back out and look at google's results and it turns out there is a pair that you can buy in the store. People need these things regularly, why would you make it hard to buy them? :rolleyes:

I'm so tired o_O I worked and then went up to the north side because I needed to buy some specific things. Only 1 of the 3 places I went to had what I needed. I walked all over in 92 degree weather, my feet hurt, and it was mostly for nothing :(

I ordered some Chinese food for dinner because I am not walking to the grocery store after all of that

Back