now thinking

Today I helped my old roommates clean and paint part of the house they just bought. To hear N talk about it, the place sounded like a dump, but it was actually really nice! The basement had a billion spiders but hopefully they won't come back o_O Because prices are so horrible I think I will never have a house myself, but I'm really happy for them.

I was hoping someone would have seasonal reese's left. The seasonal shapes have more peanut butter and they're better than the originals.

My cat has lost 3 pounds this year. She's been majorly obese for years and I'm happy to see some progress. She still has 6 pounds left to go though.

I think this will be my last day off for the next 2.5-3.5 weeks. It's nice to go back to the decorating job because it pays so well, but I hate being super busy all the time :(

My cat has lost 3 pounds this year. She's been majorly obese for years and I'm happy to see some progress. She still has 6 pounds left to go though.
She has resumed chasing her tail, something I haven't seen her do since she was a kitten. She's 14 years old and apparently feeling fine :)

Thinking about the basement at work with the creepy trash compactor o_O They taught me how to use it yesterday. I threw in one box and the thing made so many weird banging noises. Like how much effort does it take to squish a box?

Back