now thinking

Photography really is the worst. All of the classes I took and all the time I've spent trying to make good pictures and shit still looks bad. I can't be mad, it's just funny now.

My sister thought I liked photography until I told her that it's too much effort for mediocre results. Plus I had to do it for one old job.

So, I really love the skeleton hoodie Tory is wearing in Cobra Kai.

skeleton hoodie.jpg

The thing is, this specific design is not for sale anywhere! There are other skeleton hoodies but the bones don't have this placement and drawing style. Tory's hoodie has a very figure-flattering design and the extended clavicles make it look badass. I believe this hoodie was custom-made for the show.

The closest thing to it is a kid sized hoodie at H&M but they've been out of stock, they'd be too small, and they were pullovers. The zipper here adds something to the overall look.

I'm considering buying a plain black hoodie and painting the bones on myself. I have good photos of the front and a partial photo of the back design. I've located a hoodie with the right proportions. The hard part will be recreating the design and transferring it onto the fabric.

I did not see anyone peeing on the sidewalk and I didn't go to the river. It was so fucking cold and I just wanted to go home and eat :(

I feel like tubes of glue are currently very poorly designed. I glued a magnet for work today and it managed to drip on the counter and get all over my hands even though I wasn't squeezing it. This was after being stored upright, too.

I really want to read the new Outlander book but I can't spend $36 on a hardcover. I've got limited space so any books I get need to be smaller too. It's going to be months until the paperback comes out :/

Back