now thinking

Omg, I just looked up tracking for my cat's food and Fedex is fucking it up again :rolleyes: They can't seem to find my address and the drivers just guess where it is?? They delivered it around the corner last time and I'm really glad those neighbors brought the package over because there are people who would just keep it.

The clay I bought still hasn't arrived. :confused: The seller emailed me, probably afraid that I'd give her a bad review. I know it's not her fault and I told her so. The post office fucked this one up!

I just want my fucking clay so I can make cute things. >:[

Had to break up thick patches of ice on the back steps, walk gingerly across the ice-covered courtyard, bust open the frozen basement door, then down the icy basement steps to do my laundry. I hate living in a northern state :confused:

Had to break up thick patches of ice on the back steps, walk gingerly across the ice-covered courtyard, bust open the frozen basement door, then down the icy basement steps to do my laundry. I hate living in a northern state :confused:
I've slid but I haven't fallen o_O I hold on to anything I can when the courtyard is like that.

Why did they decide now was a good time to shut down the only easy-to-get-to art supply store? It was a block away from where I work. Now anytime I want craft supplies I have to take an epic damn journey. Or order online and have whichever delivery service fuck it up so I get my stuff weeks later. :rolleyes:

I think I figured out how to keep CopyTrans Manager from mixing up the order of songs in albums. I'm transferring one song at a time, instead of a block of songs all at once thinkingface.png

My legs are sore. Today I worked at the store with the hard stone floor instead of my usual location that has a wooden floor. It really makes a difference o_O

Back