now thinking

I waited about 4 hours, she phoned saying she threw up, was hungover and didnt feel great, I said stay at home, but she still came..

For half an hour :| then went home :|

It was a nice half hour though, if thats anything :)

Ben said:
I waited about 4 hours, she phoned saying she threw up, was hungover and didnt feel great, I said stay at home, but she still came..

For half an hour :| then went home :|

It was a nice half hour though, if thats anything :)

How nice :err:

:bj:

Ivan said:
MY ADD TO MM'S POST:

I think thatwe should speak more about Iron maiden.
after all this is forum about Iron Maiden, and that was at first plan, but now you don't write almost anything about iron maiden. on croatian part is litlle bit better, just because from time to time somebody open new-old topic for discussion. we can always speak about old albums, tours...
here in iron maiden thread topics dies very soon after opening
(same as in ''about maiden in general thread'')

(sorry because of my english)
Maybe there's more Iron Maiden talk on Croatian part because you've only got one place to post about everything.

wicky said:
Maybe there's more Iron Maiden talk on Croatian part because you've only got one place to post about everything.

yeah, but there's also few total offthemes.
and there's only one place for general talk, so.... :roll:
we could speak more about maiden here (i think about both parts of forum)

Ivan said:
we could speak more about maiden here (i think about both parts of forum)

:err: thats what we have a Maiden talk section for

:?

168433.png

Ben said:
Beth finished with me last night

Downer. :grouphug:

There's not much i can say to condone your feelings. I know you liked her a lot. But I do know how you feel, I've been there myself a couple of times.
You just gotta pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try to get on with stuff. :|

It was her university work, it was making her feel like I was being treated unfairly because she couldnt meet all the time, she was stressed from all this work shes been getting, she still wants to meet me in a few weeks though, and be friends

I need her though, I dont want anyone else, I really love Beth, I love everything about her, there was so much I wanted to share with her and go to places, now its over

:cry: I hate crying

Ben said:
It was her university work, it was making her feel like I was being treated unfairly because she couldnt meet all the time, she was stressed from all this work shes been getting, she still wants to meet me in a few weeks though, and be friends

I need her though, I dont want anyone else, I really love Beth, I love everything about her, there was so much I wanted to share with her and go to places, now its over

:grouphug:

btw it's a very hard thing benny. But maybe it was really too hard for her to manage her university works and to be in love. wait as she said some few weeks and maybe it will be better :wink:

surely and my thoughts benny for your sadness and be strong :grouphug:

and you don't know, maybe love will be stronger coz you're a master 8) :evil:

Ben said:
she still wants to meet me in a few weeks though, and be friends

I felt the same way when it went pear shaped between my first proper girlfriend and me. I felt like shit. Then some time later I made the silly mistake of going back to her, so she could destroy me a second time :x
Given time it'll get easier mate, but it will probably not be the last time unfortunately. :grouphug:

Thanks for the words guys, I just dont know what to think now :(

Beth was my escape from this shithole, our days together meant a hell of alot to me, and now I just dont know what to do, think or say :cry:

Ben said:

Beth was my escape from this shithole, our days together meant a hell of alot to me, and now I just dont know what to do, think or say :cry:

let some few day pass benny :wink:

Ben said:

I've sent you a pm :)

Ben said:
Beth finished with me last night

Thats Life Im afraid buddy :(

Just when you think things are goin fine..... BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something or someone gonna bring you back down to earth :|

rockin_plumber said:

Thats Life Im afraid buddy :(

Just when you think things are goin fine..... BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something or someone gonna bring you back down to earth :|

:err: .oO(Maybe that doesn't help much)

Back