now thinking

each time i'm listening the longest day, I can't believe the sound of the bass. Steve is really is really amazing. the greatest 8)

i try to imagine on stage :o

Frenchy said:
each time i'm listening the longest day, I can't believe the sound of the bass. Steve is really is really amazing. the greatest 8)

i try to imagine on stage :o

just few more days of imaging, after you'll have the memory :wink:
(and really he's amazing on every song)

MY ADD TO MM'S POST:

I think thatwe should speak more about Iron maiden.
after all this is forum about Iron Maiden, and that was at first plan, but now you don't write almost anything about iron maiden. on croatian part is litlle bit better, just because from time to time somebody open new-old topic for discussion. we can always speak about old albums, tours...
here in iron maiden thread topics dies very soon after opening
(same as in ''about maiden in general thread'')

(sorry because of my english)

Im not too bad thanks, bored though :(

Nothing new here to be honest man, just got some music on and playing Playstation, waiting for tomorrow so I can see my girlfriend :)

Whats new with you mate?

Ben said:
Im not too bad thanks, bored though :(

Nothing new here to be honest man, just got some music on and playing Playstation, waiting for tomorrow so I can see my girlfriend :)

Whats new with you mate?

oh nothing interressant, i'm just back from bowling with some friends and a repetion with my band this afternoon

in one hour I think, I will be in my bed LOL LOL LOL

big headache after went to bed at 5.00 am with a lot of drinks behind :err: :oops:

But it was a really great night :banana: :banana:

Frenchy said:
in one hour I think, I will be in my bed LOL LOL LOL

big headache after went to bed at 5.00 am with a lot of drinks behind :err: :oops:

But it was a really great night :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Back