now thinking

rockin_plumber said:
.oO(Wicky blames someone else for her video being blurry.... we all know she got it wrong LOL )
Ok...was going to be nice and not name names LOL ...it was Jake..I let him play with it the other day to take photo's.....BIG mistake LOL He took 753 :shock: at least 300 of them were of the palm of his hand LOL When I took it off him it took me ages to get the camera settings right again :| and I didn't even think about checking the video settings :oops:

wicky said:
Ok...was going to be nice and not name names LOL ...it was Jake..I let him play with it the other day to take photo's.....BIG mistake LOL He took 753 :shock: at least 300 of them were of the palm of his hand LOL When I took it off him it took me ages to get the camera settings right again :| and I didn't even think about checking the video settings :oops:

753 :shock: :shock: :shock: Blimey

I stand corrected then :oops:

MaidenMadness said:
why don't you simply buy him his own phone?

:?
That would be a pretty expensive toy!...wouldn't last long with him either :| Might get him a really cheap digital camera to see how he gets on with it :)

wicky said:
Took forever to delete them :| LOL
in future:
connect phone top pc via usb cable
via my computer go to your mobile's photo storage directory
select all photos you wish to delete
delete the photos
disconnect the usb cable

far less time consuming than manually deleting photo by photo :wink:

MaidenMadness said:
in future:
connect phone top pc via usb cable
via my computer go to your mobile's photo storage directory
select all photos you wish to delete
delete the photos
disconnect the usb cable

far less time consuming than manually deleting photo by photo :wink:
That's how I did it :wink: And I did delete all :wink: But have you ever tried to delete over 700 photos? I don't recommend trying LOL

MaidenMadness said:
yes
and far worse
couple of seconds of work and a few minutes of waiting
Oh ok LOL
I don't usually let it get more than 50 on it, hate looking through them all :|

rockin_plumber said:
And Briatorre :|
nah he doesn't move me at all
its alonso that pisses me off with his wussy tactics. the man never risks anything
people hate schummi for what he tried to do to villeneueve back in '97 holy shit schummi at least took a risk. be placed everything and got fucked. ok it wasn't pretty but at least he showed a competative side
holy fuck when's the last time you saw alonso taking a risk

there's not a competative bone in his body :x

Back