He's going to be LOL LOL :oops:

I've hurt my neck and I can't do it, so he's going to have to :err:

poor Luke LOL LOL LOL LOL

hey mate, i can't go skating this noony, i have to hoovering :|

Frenchy said:
poor Luke LOL LOL LOL LOL

hey mate, i can't go skating this noony, i have to hoovering :|
LOL

All his mates are back at school today...so he should count himself lucky :D LOL

maybe i shouldbe studying

the fact that i got 0.5 points out of 20 last time i took this test should tell me something about the level of my knowledge

i just can't force myself

wicky said:
it's gonna take me a while to get used to these early mornings

:zzz:

:withstupid:

Woke up at 7 this morning, just to get used to the early starts :| off to enrole at college in a bit, well cant be arsed :(

Also I'm thinking "I look like I've been awake 5 days on my new passport pictures" :err:

Well, I went into the room I was supposed to be in, and I thought I was in the wrong room, as the people there didnt look very into music..to be blunt, it was a special needs course :| and they didnt tell me :| I thought they accepted me on a bit quick!

Anyway, now I'm looking at either..

1.) Going to a different college to do the same course, just at a higher level, well alot higher level

2.) Just working at Wilkinsons, being happy earning money and being able to see Beth every weekend

I dunno :(

WHY IS NOTHING EVER STRAIGHT FORWARD :x :x

Ben said:
Well, I went into the room I was supposed to be in, and I thought I was in the wrong room, as the people there didnt look very into music..to be blunt, it was a special needs course :| and they didnt tell me :| I thought they accepted me on a bit quick!

1.) Going to a different college to do the same course, just at a higher level, well alot higher level

2.) Just working at Wilkinsons, being happy earning money and being able to see Beth every weekend

life is a hard way benny :wink:

Ben said:

:( Bad luck mate. Something will come right though :wink:

Back