now thinking

i so don't miss school

the gang from school a little but then again a lot of it is on the same collage as i am and we see each other every day...

why the old collage eduaction system(which i am on) > school & new collage education system(which i am not on)

we don't have to go to classes. no punishment comes if we aren't present

only laboratory classes are obligatory but now on 3rd year we have far less of them
and from october when 4th year begins even less of them than on 3rd year :D :D

I've got to have a word with Luke about his spelling on here :shock: It's not that bad when he's writing!

who needs music shops anyway?
i listen to most of my music off mp3s anyway(and no its not only cause i download shitloads of them when i buy an album the first thing i do when i get home is rip it to mp3 and listen it off mp3)

what about shops that sell only booklets? at some normal price
say 1 euro
imagine it only

customer: how much for virgin steele's marrige of heaven and hell parts I and II?
seller: 2 euros
customer: shit i've got no spare change. oh well give me savatage's discography as well
:D

heaven

MaidenMadness said:
who needs music shops anyway?
i listen to most of my music off mp3s anyway(and no its not only cause i download shitloads of them when i buy an album the first thing i do when i get home is rip it to mp3 and listen it off mp3)

what about shops that sell only booklets? at some normal price
say 1 euro
imagine it only

customer: how much for virgin steele's marrige of heaven and hell parts I and II?
seller: 2 euros
customer: shit i've got no spare change. oh well give me savatage's discography as well
:D

heaven

you speak for croatia i think. Maybe all the records shops there used to sell some cd copys LOL LOL

Frenchy said:
you speak for croatia i think. Maybe all the records shops there used to sell some cd copys LOL LOL
no i speak about a shop that sells only booklets. no cd no box none of that shit. you come in buy a booklet you want thus supporting the artists and then go home and download the album from internet :D

I'm wondering where wicky is and if she's ordered the shirts for cardiff yet and how much i owe her??

sixxy said:
I'm wondering where wicky is and if she's ordered the shirts for cardiff yet and how much i owe her??
I've ordered them :wink: Just waiting to find out how much...should know in the next couple of days :wink:

Back