now thinking

before i start some info is needed if you wanna understand this post. if you're croat you can just fly over the next paragraph. if you're wicky you can just ignore this post.

niko kranjcar is a dinamo fan. his father was a dinamo scoring legend. from his first touches with the ball journalists and experts predicted a world class career to him. as he was growing up that became tragicomical. i remember this occasion when he was still 16. not even a single game played for first team. and the zagreb journalists were already claiming he was worth 10 million euro. when he got into first team everybody could see that the kid knows how to play but also lacks that certain something to be top class. he lacks mobility and involment in the defence. but that didn't stop the press. every day they were linking him to another world class club manchester united, juventus, milan, real, barcelona etc. then after 3.5 years in dinamo's first team during which he became the team's youngest ever captain he got into a fight with board of directors, dinamo was doing poorly in the leauge and dinamo's captain was placed on transfer list. only two clubs sent their bids cska moscow and hajduk split, dinamo's bitter rival. niko kranjcar went to hajduk and has been here for year and the half now. during that year and the half he was by far the best hajduk player and he was still constantly linked another clubs, only this time they were of somewhat smaller calibre celtic, lyon, roma..and when something is among the main topics every day for 5 years then sooner or later it gets boring.

after so long of hearing every other day a new destination for kranjcar junior it seems that he finally found a new club. portsmouth. according to some sources everything is agreed fee is 5 million euro. he gets million euro a year only thing left is a medical and signing of contract. eventhough there have been twists in this soap opera called kranjcar's transfer so many times i have this strange feeling that this time its gonna happen. so how do i feel? we're losing our best player just when he started playing best football of his life. his 3 goals and 3 asists in 5 opening matches are the main reason hajduk have 5 wins so far. kranjcar can only progress. he will move on to better competion both in the leauge and in the team. with his talent i have no doubt he will find his place in the sun somewhere. maybe not in portsmouthz maybe not in england but somewhere in some respectable club in some respectable leauge. everybody knew the day when he would leave would come sooner or later. and if this move really happens it will mean the end of the whole kranjcar's transfer saga. so the only thing i can't figure out is this. how do i feel about this move?

MaidenMadness said:
so the only thing i can't figure out is this. how do i feel about this move?

Its a sad fact contracts aint worth the paper they are written on :|

Portsmouth are buying everyone :shock: :shock: :shock:

rockin_plumber said:
Its a sad fact contracts aint worth the paper they are written on :|
well its better that he leaves before his contracts exipres. hajduk are in financial shit and with 5 million euro after mobsters who borrowed their money to hajduk when they were buying kranjcar get played off something will be left for hajduk.
if he moves after his contract expires hajduk gets shit but the debts to the mobsters still exist.

Back