now thinking

Ahh, to be honest I dont think its a huge departure from their other stuff, its still got the Maiden sound!

found how to call the classical the reincarnation of benjamin breeg...............................................................................
.......................................................................................
.......................................................................................
benji :D it's shorter

Lack of sleep is catching up with me. :beardance:

I got up this morning a 8am, made breakfast for the kids, sat watching Disney cartoons (Did you know they are using Maiden's Phantom of the Opera as the backing for one of the ads on Disney Cinemagic?)
Anyhoo, I put my head down for a moment and the next thing I knew it was 1pm :shock:

sixxy said:
I think NOT! lol...maybe i'll like it one day, just not keen on the sound.

To me it just sounds like every other Maiden album, I dont think theirs much different :err:

Although I definetley prefer the older stuff :|

Ben said:
To me it just sounds like every other Maiden album, I dont think theirs much different :err:

Although I definetley prefer the older stuff :|

I think it was over hyped.
Classic rock magazine said it was "the best thing they've done since Piece of mind", others went even further and claimed it to be the best thing EVER..... Steady on, let's not get carried away.
Someone else said "If you love Dream Theater, then you'll love this"..... I don't like Dream Theater. :|

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Speaking of which, Does Luke still use my old Stereo? I found the remote for it during the house move.
Yes he does :D

Bloody kids again :x :x :x back in a bit

hi and bye!

I'm feeling the need to go in the garden and have a toddler tantrum :err: That might shut the noisy little shit next door up LOL and would make Jake laugh :err:

Back