Maiden-fans against racism

Cyrus said:
I can't...I'm happy in the lake of fire :evil:

LOL

LOL LOL LOL

blaze.png

Tony The Tiger said:
The petition closes, I print it and send it to the PR Dept at Sanctuary Records Group and Angela O'Connor (Rod Smallwoods assistant)
And in an effort to combat racism Sanctuary closes down the IMBB.

EvilCheeseWedge said:
And in an effort to combat racism Sanctuary closes down the IMBB.

You're not thinking in their mindset.

Hits to the BB bring money. Everyone who posts there ends up spending a lot more money than if they weren't there, also they get other people into the band. There are a lot of reasons to keep it open and to consider the fact that the board is driving people away and damaging the image of the band.

All it takes is a simple communication from Rod or the PR Dept to Skunk to get the rules changed. Why d'you think the GCs being reintroduced and the User Tables were 'corrupted'?

The reason was so they don't have to unban all the old people... and apologise for it to get them to post there again. The GCs being reintroduced because Rod decided it should be.

BTW I think it would be better if someone makes appropriate avatar and everyone who wants can use it on IMBB.

Especially you with million posts. ;)

Tony The Tiger said:
You're not thinking in their mindset.

Hits to the BB bring money. Everyone who posts there ends up spending a lot more money than if they weren't there, also they get other people into the band. There are a lot of reasons to keep it open and to consider the fact that the board is driving people away and damaging the image of the band.

All it takes is a simple communication from Rod or the PR Dept to Skunk to get the rules changed. Why d'you think the GCs being reintroduced and the User Tables were 'corrupted'?

The reason was so they don't have to unban all the old people... and apologise for it to get them to post there again. The GCs being reintroduced because Rod decided it should be.
Really? I disagree. I don't think the Maiden board generates them that much money. That's one reason why there's no GC.

And I have no doubt that the Fightbox being gone is a least partly due to all the complaining about racism.

Back