Love and support for frester

Yeah, very good news.

MexicanWave.gif
<-- this is great

Craig said:
Thank you all once again for your kind words.Simon's sudden illness is due to a problem with a virus that affects the tissue around the lungs.Now they fully understand what the problem is they are treating it with a mix of drugs.I am pleased to say he is now awake and was able to say a few words to us last night.One of the few things he did say was to a doctor and I quote"I hope I am going to be out of this f***ing place well before the 1st December doc".The doctors said he will make a full recovery within a few weeks.He will however be on medication for life due to slight damage caused to a small part of his lung but this will not effect his every day life in anyway.I am going to save these pages on his laptop so when I see him today I can show him all of your messages.I now he will be very shocked there are so many and on two different sites.Thank you Bockaaarck for transfering all this stuff over it is great.I am sure as soon as he is well enough he will send a few words of thanks back.

Many Thanks Craig.

P.S The doctors did say they can not improve his mental condition so don't expect him to start coming out with anything other than spam and maybe a few well placed smilies.

:banana: :banana: excelent news :banana: :banana:

News from Simon/Frester's wife, Teresa!

Hi all,

I've spoken to Simon/Frester's wife today, and she wanted me to let you guys know that she has read our support to Frester, and that it helped her very much to know that so many of us were thinking of him.
She also told me that he is going to pass on a message to us tomorrow.

That is excellent news people!
Clap-Hands.gif

I'm so proud of everybody who took the time to show their support :fist:

What can I say...the Maiden family sticks together through thick and thin so here's to you lot
Cheers.gif

I'm so glad we were able to help, even in a small way..it's been horrible feeling useless. It will be great to hear from Simon! When he gets back on the BB we all need to have a :grouphug: :banana:

Craig said:
Thank you all once again for your kind words.Simon's sudden illness is due to a problem with a virus that affects the tissue around the lungs.Now they fully understand what the problem is they are treating it with a mix of drugs.I am pleased to say he is now awake and was able to say a few words to us last night.One of the few things he did say was to a doctor and I quote"I hope I am going to be out of this f***ing place well before the 1st December doc".The doctors said he will make a full recovery within a few weeks.He will however be on medication for life due to slight damage caused to a small part of his lung but this will not effect his every day life in anyway.I am going to save these pages on his laptop so when I see him today I can show him all of your messages.I now he will be very shocked there are so many and on two different sites.Thank you Bockaaarck for transfering all this stuff over it is great.I am sure as soon as he is well enough he will send a few words of thanks back.

Many Thanks Craig.

P.S The doctors did say they can not improve his mental condition so don't expect him to start coming out with anything other than spam and maybe a few well placed smilies.
Thanks. I'm really glad that he is feeling beter and making a recovery. It will be great to have him back again. Miss you dude. He never posts anything apart from smileys anyway :p

wicker nomad said:
I'm so glad we were able to help, even in a small way..it's been horrible feeling useless. It will be great to hear from Simon! When he gets back on the BB we all need to have a :grouphug: :banana:

Yeah, totally!

Crowd-Grin.gif

wicker nomad said:

:bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :edlighter:

Yay, I'm really happy that he's getting better.........................
Shit, just set fire to me banana's !!!!!!!!!!!

Its terrific news. Well done Cyrus for getting news from Teresa. I'm gald that we could help in our own little way.

"Release the Llama's"................ :bananallama: :D :D :D

I would like to dedicate these lamas to our Blood Brother Frester :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

LOL My God I love the lamas :D

when you get back we're gonna ride lamas
:D
:x :p
:?
8)
:)
:(
:cross:
:evil: :eek:

LOL
:cry: :oops:
:p :bananallama: :bananallama:
:bananallama:I love these smililies :D :shock: :x :evil: :suck: :banana:

More news from Teresa :)

I spoke to Teresa (Simon/Frester's wife) again this afternoon, and she thinks Frester is working on a message for us :D

So be aware of the :bananallama:

LOL :banana: LOL

Re: More news from Teresa :)

Cyrus said:
I spoke to Teresa (Simon/Frester's wife) again this afternoon, and she thinks Frester is working on a message for us :D

So be aware of the :bananallama:

LOL :banana: LOL

Yay... :banana: :bananallama: :banana: :bananallama: Whoo hooo!!!!!!!

:bananallama:
:banana:
:D
:wiggle:
:banana: :banana: :banana:
:beardance:
Had to post some more smilies for Simon!! :D :D

Back