Love and support for frester

I'm sad to hear that. Hopefully it will not be something serius and he will recover very soon. Best wishes to him and to all of you close to him in this moment.

BTW I've made thread sticky and changed thread name to the same name as on official BB. It will be easier for BBers to recognize thread content.

I am so shocked, I don't really know what to add to what the others have already said :(
Please pass my very best wishes on to Simon when he wakes up. All your family are in my thoughts, I was in the same situation with my son 5 years ago, I know how awful it is to feel so useless. As I said you are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Come on Simon, you gotta get fit for Manchester :D and we need you for the patches thread :D
take care
Hannah

Craig said:
Thank you all so much for your kind wishes.Simon is in intensive care in a serious but now stable condition.He is still not concious but seems to have improved slightly over night.The doctors are not sure what the problem is but are doing all they can to find out.This is a huge shock for us all because as far as I can remember he has not been to the doctors since he was ten and was completly healthy up until now.Teresa has been with him all night along with other family members.I have just taken the boys to school and am now going to spend the day with him.Bockaaarck I don't have a clue who you are but your a friend my brother so you are a friend of our family.Thank you for posting get well threads on both this and the other bb.Of course all these posts will be passed on to him as soon as he is well enough to read them.As far as I could tell he was banned from the other bb so for them to keep his thread at the top of the page is indeed heart warming.I will tell Teresa of these posts when I see her today every little helps in these upsetting times.My biggest hope is that he is well enough to make the tour he has been a maiden fan since before I can remember and for him to miss the tour would be devastating for him.

God bless you all Craig (Simon's brother)

Thank you for keeping us posted Craig.
It must perhaps be somewhat odd for you to tell strangers about this unfortunate incident, but please let me assure you that we are not strangers to your brother. We all know him as a very nice person and we all pray/hope for his recovery.

Like Bockaaarck said, I hope you and the familty can be in a way comforted that there are houndreds of people out here who are thinking of of Simon and the family.

PLEASE send my best to him when he regains conciousness!

My prayers for a speedy recovery.

God bless!

Hm.. this sounds serious.

I hope Frester is ok & I wish him a speedy recovery.

Get well soon frester! Hope your recovery will be a swift one and you return to us as quickly as you can!

Sure all will turn out ok!

Thank you all once again for your kind words.Simon's sudden illness is due to a problem with a virus that affects the tissue around the lungs.Now they fully understand what the problem is they are treating it with a mix of drugs.I am pleased to say he is now awake and was able to say a few words to us last night.One of the few things he did say was to a doctor and I quote"I hope I am going to be out of this f***ing place well before the 1st December doc".The doctors said he will make a full recovery within a few weeks.He will however be on medication for life due to slight damage caused to a small part of his lung but this will not effect his every day life in anyway.I am going to save these pages on his laptop so when I see him today I can show him all of your messages.I now he will be very shocked there are so many and on two different sites.Thank you Bockaaarck for transfering all this stuff over it is great.I am sure as soon as he is well enough he will send a few words of thanks back.

Many Thanks Craig.

P.S The doctors did say they can not improve his mental condition so don't expect him to start coming out with anything other than spam and maybe a few well placed smilies.

Hi Craig
I am so happy to here Simon will be ok :banana: We have all been really worried.Glad it sounds like he will be fit for the gigs :D
give him my best wishes
:banana: :banana: :banana:

That's great news Craig, i'm relieved he's making a good recovery. Please give him our best regards and support. And please don't worry about his "Mental" problems, most of us have been counseling him for some time, were used to it :)

Craig said:
Thank you all once again for your kind words.Simon's sudden illness is due to a problem with a virus that affects the tissue around the lungs.Now they fully understand what the problem is they are treating it with a mix of drugs.I am pleased to say he is now awake and was able to say a few words to us last night.One of the few things he did say was to a doctor and I quote"I hope I am going to be out of this f***ing place well before the 1st December doc".The doctors said he will make a full recovery within a few weeks.He will however be on medication for life due to slight damage caused to a small part of his lung but this will not effect his every day life in anyway.I am going to save these pages on his laptop so when I see him today I can show him all of your messages.I now he will be very shocked there are so many and on two different sites.Thank you Bockaaarck for transfering all this stuff over it is great.I am sure as soon as he is well enough he will send a few words of thanks back.

Many Thanks Craig.

P.S The doctors did say they can not improve his mental condition so don't expect him to start coming out with anything other than spam and maybe a few well placed smilies.

Hi Craig,

That's the best news I've heard all day!!! :fist:
I am so glad he is on the amend. He had us all worried there for a minute :D
Please send him our best and tell him we miss him very much. Also tell him there's a pint with his name on it when we arrive in Dublin ;)

Go Frester!!!

MexicanWave.gif

Back