Cyrus said:
Woohoo! :banana:

:grouphug:
Thats better :D

25.gif%20
I'm off..night :) see you tomorrow

MaidenMadness said:
now i0m giving up cigarettes.
i have one left and i will smoke it some time tonight. then i'm off to cigarette free life

how many cigs do you smoke per day habitually :?

MaidenMadness said:
about a box a day

it's already a lot for your age, when i was 19 i used to smoke about 10 cigs per day.

I think you should stop radically and not smoke one cigarette on the evening 'cause when you'll be exciting for any reason, you'll think 'oh shit i smoke just one cig' and after it will be again one more and one more :cross:

the_nomad said:
it's already a lot for your age, when i was 19 i used to smoke about 10 cigs per day.

I think you should stop radically and not smoke one cigarette on the evening 'cause when you'll be exciting for any reason, you'll think 'oh shit i smoke just one cig' and after it will be again one more and one more :cross:
i can stop any time i want to. i don't smoke cause i feel a need to. i never felt a need for a cig never in my life. i smoke when i got nothing better to do

MaidenMadness said:
i can stop any time i want to. i don't smoke cause i feel a need to. i never felt a need for a cig never in my life. i smoke when i got nothing better to do

It was that for me earlier but you can become addicted very quickly, the need is in your mind and you don't know it

Best thing i ever did apart from marrying Mrs Nomad was giving up smoking!
Steve Harris don't smoke so become a fitness man like Steve! :banana:

Back