I'm giving up cigarettes!

Cyrus

Yes indeed! They're out of my life! :x At the moment it's really hard not to smoke so I eat lots of chocolate and drink a million pints of Coke to get my fix :cry:

But I will do it! I'm a :trooper:

Good luck Cyrus !!! I hope that you'll be strong
rauch12.gif

I'd like to try too

Cyrus said:
Yes indeed! They're out of my life! :x At the moment it's really hard not to smoke so I eat lots of chocolate and drink a million pints of Coke to get my fix :cry:

But I will do it! I'm a :trooper:

Good on yah mate im sure you'll do it :banana:

Perhaps you should give up milk too :D

rockin_plumber said:
Good on yah mate im sure you'll do it :banana:

Perhaps you should give up milk too :D

I don't want to give up milk :oops: I love milk! It's tasty and healthy :D

The whole farting problem just started. Milk NEVER made me fart before :?

Cyrus said:
I don't want to give up milk :oops: I love milk! It's tasty and healthy :D

The whole farting problem just started. Milk NEVER made me fart before :?

Maybe the cow that given your milk eat onions !!! LOL

hey man...good luck...i quit about 6 months ago...it gets easier after about a month or so..after that you don't really feel to smoke anymore.

wicker nomad said:
About £4.50 for 20 :shock:

Which is why I roll my own :D
that's a lot, the sad thing is that the companies could hike the price and people would still but it.
In nyc a pack costs about $7 - i don't smoke so i'm not exactly sure.

Well done Cyrus, best decision you've ever made. I stopped smoking recently, and i have to be honest :err: i 've found it a piece of piss :)

Remember this, you're not "giving cigarettes up", don't feel that way about getting rid of something which is of no benefit to you. You're not giving up you're "being set free" :D

All the best man, i know some people find it hard, and the first month can be tough, but i think you'll do just fine :)

Oh, some people say "once a smoker, always a smoker", don't worry about that, they're mostly just people who've stopped "smoking" but who are actually still a smoker at heart, they haven't let it go :D

Cluck :err:

Back