I'm giving up cigarettes!

Bockaaarck said:
Its just really straight forward and honest. It gets you to really appreciate why you smoke, the basic reasons behind why you do it.But its not "preachy", its down to earth. :)
Sounds good :)

MaidenMadness said:
what's a point in stopping. i will live a couple of years more and will experience bigger medical problems

You assume smoking will kill you only when you're really old

Cyrus said:
You assume smoking will kill you only when you're really old
no it will shorthen my life for a couple of years. so i took some off the number of the years i might live if i didn't smoke

MaidenMadness said:
no it will shorthen my life for a couple of years. so i took some off the number of the years i might live if i didn't smoke

Cancer knows no age. It just kills!

wicker nomad said:
SHIT, in 8 and a bit years i'll be ancient :cry:
hug.gif
That's not ancient.

My grandfather is 90. That's ancient! :D

wicker nomad said:
LOL LOL ...but don't laugh too much :D ...you'll be surprised how fast the years go :shock:

oh i always planned to commit suicide on my 40th birthday. i've got it all in my head. i'll fill a bathtub with water, put pink floyd's shine on you crazy diamond on whatever they will use to play music then and then cut venes at the wrist of my left hand on the songs intro so i would die before the song is over

MaidenMadness said:
oh i always planned to commit suicide on my 40th birthday. i've got it all in my head. i'll fill a bathtub with water, put pink floyd's shine on you crazy diamond on whatever they will use to play music then and then cut venes at the wrist of my left hand on the songs intro so i would die before the song is over
Remember to cut the veins along the inside of your arm, not at the wrist.
:err:

You don't really meant that?

Back