if wicky stops smoke again, i will :err:

I just can't wait for the day when I realise I haven't thought about smoking for a day or 2..... seems like a long way off still :(

So have you both still quit?

I've quit for 4 months now, put a bit of weight on though :x

now i'm on a diet and jogging and excercising everyday for the past month and lost half a stone :D

Yeah i'm still going :banana:

1 month 1 week and 4 days 8)

not smoked 1469 cigs :shock:

and saved £308.69 :banana:

Tonight i've struggled a bit, but first time in a few days, so feel like i'm getting somewhere now :banana:

wicky said:
Yeah i'm still going :banana:

1 month 1 week and 4 days 8)

not smoked 1469 cigs :shock:

and saved £308.69 :banana:

Tonight i've struggled a bit, but first time in a few days, so feel like i'm getting somewhere now :banana:

Well done wicky

:banana:

I wore one of my coats today for the first time since I quit......

It rained.....shit did that coat stink when it got wet :shock: :edbarf: Hate thinking how bad I stank when I smoked :oops:

wicky said:
How are you getting on frenchy?

:err:

i have to say that it's not really great. I smoke one or two cigs (max) each evening for few days coz it's really too hard for me not smoking all the evening. I think i can stay like that few weeks and finally stop :oops: :oops:

btw you won :fist:

:shock: That means I should have one :err:

I won't :wink: Very nearly did these last couple days though, been tough again :(

Don't let it creep up from 2 to 3 frenchy :wink: before you know it you'll be smoking more than before :(

wicky said:
:shock: That means I should have one :err:

I won't :wink: Very nearly did these last couple days though, been tough again :(

Don't let it creep up from 2 to 3 frenchy :wink: before you know it you'll be smoking more than before :(

i think it's better for me to have 1 or 2 cigs for the moment but can't imagine now re smoke in the day :wink:

Frenchy said:
:err:

i have to say that it's not really great. I smoke one or two cigs (max) each evening for few days coz it's really too hard for me not smoking all the evening. I think i can stay like that few weeks and finally stop :oops: :oops:

btw you won :fist:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Frenchy said:
i think it's better for me to have 1 or 2 cigs for the moment but can't imagine now re smoke in the day :wink:
:(

One of my friends said the same last february......she's now back on 20 a day :( She's my inspiration not to have the 1 or 2 that i'm desperate to have

Back