if wicky stops smoke again, i will :err:

Well done! :eek: :banana:

How much money is that saved? 8)

Thats brilliant though, well done Wicky!

wicky said:

How many have you not smoked now :?

since the december 30th, i officially stopped. But i have to say that i smoke 2 cigs during all this time :|

and one was on monday evening :(

but it's ok wicky :wink: the hardest part to manage is the evening around 10pm :cry: . I think it should be ok if i smoke one cig per evening but i try to fight. It's hard :x

i'm really proud about you wicky and i'm really proud about me too LOL

did you put the saved money on a special count or not :?

Frenchy said:
. I think it should be ok if i smoke one cig per evening but i try to fight. It's hard :x

If you try to make compromise and only smoke one per evening or switch to cigars or anything like that, you are just making it harder on yourself.

Stay strong :fist:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
If you try to make compromise and only smoke one per evening or switch to cigars or anything like that, you are just making it harder on yourself.

Stay strong :fist:

i'm trying fraidy :wink:

thanx for support. It's the first time i stop so long time since i start 20 years

Fraidy's right, I know how hard it is frenchy :( But everytime you have one in the evening you are keeping your addiction alive ..... I struggle in the evening too :( Go for a short walk, go to bed early, do anything but don't light that ciggie! It's just prolonging the agony!

You're doing great 8) I'm well into week 4 now, and this is the easiest week so far :banana: :banana:

wicky said:
Fraidy's right, I know how hard it is frenchy :( But everytime you have one in the evening you are keeping your addiction alive ..... I struggle in the evening too :( Go for a short walk, go to bed early, do anything but don't light that ciggie! It's just prolonging the agony!

You're doing great 8) I'm well into week 4 now, and this is the easiest week so far :banana: :banana:

:wink:

but i think i'll go outside for a walk at 10pm with this cold weather LOL LOL

Frenchy said:
:wink:

but i think i'll go outside for a walk at 10pm with this cold weather LOL LOL
Ok LOL Then just for a week or 2 go to bed earlier than usual, it really does help :wink: Even having one puff will keep the addiction going, so try to think of something else, the craving only really lasts a couple of minutes.

I filled a form in the other day and for the first time put non smoker :shock: That was weird LOL

you know what it's the strongest when you stop to smoke : it's that you have to stop all. Coz when you drink a coffee, you really think to a ciggie, when you drink a beer, you used to smoke in the same time....... OMG so many things to manage :|

Back