if wicky stops smoke again, i will :err:

wicky said:
:(

One of my friends said the same last february......she's now back on 20 a day :( She's my inspiration not to have the 1 or 2 that i'm desperate to have

Be strong WiX............ :fist:

Frenchy is weak :|

Frenchy's Lungs :|

1152293435u7t2ET.jpg

afraidtoshooteddie said:
:| I don't think there's gonna be quite so many cigarette butts in his lungs though.

:err: Unless they smoke differently in his part of France :|

:err: it is Frenchy LOL

within 10 days i felt ok, i'm not saying the craving stopped completely, still get cravings now sometimes, but after 10 days the struggle, wanting to kill someone and banging my head against the wall period had gone with me!

:oops:

I gave in about half hour ago :oops: smoked half a rollie...head rush :shock:

Going to try sooo hard not to do it again :oops: This has been the toughest week :( and to be honest i'm amazed I didn't give in a few days ago.

If the worst happens and I do have another, i'll give myself a time limit like before and do it again....fukin hell :|

wicky said:
:oops:

I gave in about half hour ago :oops: smoked half a rollie...head rush :shock:

Going to try sooo hard not to do it again :oops: This has been the toughest week :( and to be honest i'm amazed I didn't give in a few days ago.

If the worst happens and I do have another, i'll give myself a time limit like before and do it again....fukin hell :|
:(

rockin_plumber said:
And you were doin so well :grouphug:
I will do again...the daft thing is I don't want to smoke :roll: I guess it's just that at such a stressful time it doesn't feel right not too...that sounds fukin stoopid too, i know :oops: I'm going to set myself the date of a week after the funeral to quit FOREVER

wicky said:
I will do again...the daft thing is I don't want to smoke :roll: I guess it's just that at such a stressful time it doesn't feel right not too...that sounds fukin stoopid too, i know :oops: I'm going to set myself the date of a week after the funeral to quit FOREVER

Allez Allez Wicky :fist:

Back